Reviews for Son of Logan
ssjEasterBunny chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
I've had this story loaded for probably two weeks, but just now got around to reading it.

It's cool how Gene uses Garfield's and Raven's abilities at the same time; i.e. the way he sensed the hare's presence and its apprehension. But just as his parent's abilities can be synergistic, they can also clash. Gene appreciates the value of patience, but this is overpowered by his instinctive impulsiveness.

This is a cool perspective. We certianly know that Garfield certainly respects the animals he becomes, and that he has animalistic instincts, but we still tend to think of him as a human who becomes animals. Gene, on the other hand, seems to actually 'be' those animals. As a lynx, he immerses himself in the wild and actually becomes part of the ecosystem-filling the lynx's niche as the predator that keeps the hare on its toes.

I wonder what color his skin is. It's trivial so I'm glad you didn't include it. And nice touch with hyphenating Raven's last name. I normal despise hyphenated names (arrogant, I know) but it works here.
SevenWonders chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
I'm giggling a bit from the prospect of Raven and Beast Boy having a child-and one who seems so...different (in a good way). The description you included, merged with the little tidbits and insight into Gene's heritage, is interesting and skillful. Next generation Titans is also such a fun idea, and I'm excited to start your chapter fic.
BrahC chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Interesting story! And I got that "aww" and "dang the originals are done and gone" feeling from reading the end. I'm excited to see what else you've got in store :) *Followed.
EmeraldsAndDaggers chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Fantastic! I really like Gene. You found a good balance between his parents to make him completely unique, but ultimately recognizable as his parents' son. :)