Reviews for Snowflakes
Nixus-Hiver chapter 11 . 10/25/2015
I think it's my favourite too ;-)

~Nix
DrWhy chapter 96 . 10/23/2015
Hehehe... Easy to LET IT GO.
Does that mean Fem!Jack looks like Elsa?
Update soon please! This is amazing!
user72042 chapter 96 . 10/14/2015
Well, I've successfully read all 96 chapters of drabbles.
Loved them all & I'm definitely adding this to my favorites.
Quite the last chapter you left us with though, Jack turning into a girl. I can only imagine the crazy stuff that went down after that kind of incident . . . yep, North screwed up. XP
thescribblerdragon chapter 42 . 9/20/2015
This one was really good!
thescribblerdragon chapter 27 . 9/20/2015
Ahhhh I love this so much! NO WHAT AM I SAYING! THIS IS HORRIBLE! (Andwonderful,goodjobwiththewriting;))
thescribblerdragon chapter 26 . 9/20/2015
Nonononononononomononknononoosmywordthisissosadpiiiiitttttch whyyyyyyy?! THERE HAD BETTER BE A SEQUEL!
thescribblerdragon chapter 23 . 9/20/2015
I'm laughing so much right now hahahahahha. I can just imagine jacks head sticking out of the snow, his hair all fluffy!
thescribblerdragon chapter 22 . 9/20/2015
YES! *fist pump* JAMIE BELIEVED AGAIN!
thescribblerdragon chapter 13 . 9/20/2015
Ok, this has been my favorite so far. I've always wondered about Jack reading and stuff. I actually have a headcannon that he like music, and will sneak into places to listen to it.
thescribblerdragon chapter 9 . 9/20/2015
Best. Headcannon. Ever.
thescribblerdragon chapter 6 . 9/20/2015
Oh my word. Oooohhhh my word. Pitch I hate you. I hate you forever.
thescribblerdragon chapter 2 . 9/20/2015
Awwwww this is so cute! And maybe he's cold, like the same temp as he was in the lake?
Tallieho chapter 35 . 9/4/2015
Sandy actually does have his own place, you just never see it in the movie. . /revision/latest?cb20130107030120

And by the way. Delirious Jack was hilarious. XD
Tallieho chapter 4 . 9/3/2015
Actually her name is not Pippa. But Jamie's friend whom wears that hat is named Pippa, and they were voiced by the same person, so people tend to get confused by that. I thought her name was Pippa for a long time too. However there is a popular head canon that her name could be Mary, because the author William Joyce had three kids named Jack, Katherine and Mary. There are already characters named after Jack and Katherine obviously, but so far non of the Rise of the Guardians/Guardians of Childhood characters have officially been named Mary. So I like to stick with the theory that that is the name of Jack's sister.
Deleted Account 23456765432 chapter 2 . 9/3/2015
You deserved that, Bunny.
5,018 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »