Reviews for Snowflakes
Aw, this was sweet! :)
ikeepchanging chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
Update!
AIOFanNCRM chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
"Why? It was funny." DYING. I think you just made my heartburn worse. lol. This is awesome! Cute too :) *and liked your facebook page... :D*
snake screamer chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
Pretty good, maybe you should ask how the guardian became guardians.
TheJennyFromIceland chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
This chapter, I like it. ANOTHER! (If you've seen the movie Thor, you'll get it ;)
Haha, I loved it! I really love reading stories like this about Jack. They're really hard to find. Most of the stories about Jack are romance stories and I'm not a big fan of those.
But this is great! And actually I think Jack's body temperature is interesting. Okay, that sounds... strange, but... you know, it's different. I like stuff that is different... so...
THIS WAS GREAT!
Luofr chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
So creative on the ending. Cupcake is cool character. I really hope that she will get more love when everyone starts seeing the movie.
I find it really funny that Jack doesn't know anything about girls. Since most people can't see him and I'm guessing that he is was too busy pulling pranks to actually see how does a boy get a girl.
I did not expected the ending at all!
...that is all I can say.
CreCra chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
Hahaha! You've got Jack's personality down pat! Update soon!
Timeless Illusion chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
ffff now im wondering as to why they inserted the thermometer in his ear?
usually its the mouth but eh ;A;
love the one-shots and all the stories you've been writing for ROTG! :3

its pretty awesome to have well-written fics like your own to read about this awesome movie.
keep up the good work!
Luna Awesomesauce 1012 chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Hehe, the twenty seconds of courage thing... I saw what you did there! And Jack is so cute, I can't even like explain how adorable he is! Nice story, nice story...
Oomara13 chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
ahaha... i used to have one of those ear thermometers... didn't like it any more than jack does though.
Illuminati-4 chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
These little snippets are really cute :) ever since I saw the movie, I wondered what their lives would be like without the threat and all. I also wondered if Jack's powers like got more powerful sense he has some people believing in him.
Not saying you need to or have to do this, but I've read a couple of fics where Jack gets sick. The temperature thing reminded me of that. I wonder if a normal human temp would be like a fever to him.
I look forward to reading more!
Twisted Skys chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
Okay, so I love all your stuff. These are cute. Thank you for writing them.
ForgetTheWalls97 chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
I agree, i love it when the guardians hang out!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
Ore more more more give us MMMMOOOORRRREEEEEEEE!
LightMyBulb chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
Ooh! I love headcanons about Jack!
5,030 | « Prev Page 1 .. 325 332 333 334 335 336 Next »