Reviews for Snowflakes
Demiwizard dragon girl chapter 93 . 11/1/2016
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I LOVE THIS STORY! *faints from excitement and fangirl-ness*
Demiwizard dragon girl chapter 72 . 11/1/2016
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE chapter 72. PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE do a continuation of this. I absolutely LOVE your stories. keep it up!
Demiwizard dragon girl chapter 34 . 11/1/2016
I LOVE morbid curiosity HAHAHAHAHAHA OMGODS LMBO HAHAHAHA Lololololololololop Lololololololololop Lololololololololop Lololololololololop Lololololololololop Lololololololololop Lololololololololop Lololololololololop Lololololololololop Lololololololololop Lololololololololop
rwbygirl chapter 93 . 10/23/2016
Oh my goodness. This is lovely! :D
Wake Me Up When It's All Over chapter 42 . 10/20/2016
Oh yeah... forgot about that in the movie.
MDPeterson chapter 34 . 9/25/2016
This was amazing. In every way, shape, and form. Thank you.
Sealure chapter 14 . 9/22/2016
That is so my big brother. When I struggle (desperately) with math, and try to throw out an excuse to do something else, he grabs my shirt collar and goes," Uh-uh. We are gonna figure this out if it's the last thing we do." I can totally see these two doing this! Love it!
AppleSun chapter 34 . 8/16/2016
WHAT!? I love your sense of humor so much omg
AppleSun chapter 31 . 8/16/2016
Srsly tho, I love them as BROTHERS
AppleSun chapter 15 . 8/16/2016
Yeah, that's totally true! Now I think about it... I don't ship Bunny/Jack, but I really like their brotherly relationship, y'know?
AppleSun chapter 1 . 8/16/2016
Awww Cupcake! That's so cute!
Guest chapter 35 . 7/18/2016
You: like, thirty Chapters
Me: It hasn't been thirty chapters! **looks at chappy number** wat
Rosewaver chapter 76 . 6/24/2016
I love this chapter. It feels like a real ghost story, complete with ambiguous ending. Honestly, I love all of your colonial setting chapters. You've done an amazing job!
Rey129 chapter 93 . 6/18/2016
Oh god, I just adore these stories! So much humor, and the fact that Pitch is such a crack character is hilarious. I really do wish to see the rest of the birthday arc, if there is more.
Akirys chapter 93 . 6/6/2016
It's been three days and I'm caught up at last! Wonderful series here. I love Jack and I love seeing all the little adventures he may or may not get up to.

If you need ideas, here's one that struck me the other day: summer vacation is the thing that kids go crazy for even more than snow days and winter break, so why-hasn't-slash-what-if the Man in the Moon made a summer spirit counterpart to Jack? I can see them being the Guardian of Freedom. Having Jack meet his polar opposite (with heat powers!?) would be quite interesting.
5,030 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »