Reviews for Look at me
hananotsuki hime chapter 1 . 2/25
That was adorable and really good. I am upset they took his powers away, but he's still the seme despite all that, and that's what counts in my book lol. Great job, this was well written, thanks for sharing! _
AntwSpring chapter 1 . 1/28
I think we all will miss that if naruto should come to an end... beautiful story
HoneyBee137 chapter 1 . 1/7
Okay... yeah... you need to reread your stuff before you post it and try to make your words flow more. It wasn't THAT bad, but it was pretty boring, poorly written, and unimaginative. Plus this plot is seriously overdone, try being more creative! I really don't want this to come off as totally hateful, I mean this as harsh, but constructive criticism. Get a beta and read your works out loud before you post them so that they're not worded to awkwardly. Keep writing and strive for perfection :) I believe in you :)
TKM chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
That is one great shorty. What is sad is that story plot is very pulling and you could easily make a big story out of it.
MoonIllusion chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
0 CUUUUUUUUTTTTTE
The Lady Andar chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
I love this. Sasuke and Naruto obviously work hard for eachother. Makes sence that there is more going on. ;)
CeeBoo chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Poor Sasuke :(
I wonder what will happen to him after the war? DX
I think this was as realistic as it gets with Naruto-verse, the sex scene was sexy as usual, and I like Naruto's emotions shown to Sasuke :3 they're just so... Naruto-like ;)
ZarameJake chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
CUTE! i loved it but i have a question even though the story doesn't continue does naruto decide that he will be the only one to watch sasuke?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
in love!
SasuNaru is always just right, huh? yeah :)
I like it how you describe the thoughts and feelings of them,
you're really a very lovely writer :)
Imocanka chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Love it!
asdflolfan chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
well that was a good one-shot albeit short... like previously stated though... a one shot .
Aphroditeluna05 chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
3! Brilliant !
AnonymousRapper chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
superb!last part was hilarious!
x-OrigamiAngel chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
"Show me your uncaged side, Sasuke." ;)
That line made me shiver! So hot and the entire scene was just very hot.. Very dark and then sweet in the beginning, which really works with this pairing.. I think you did well and you should definitely write more SasuNaru fics!
She.Drowned.In.Venom chapter 1 . 11/25/2012