Reviews for Xmas Daze
laie99 chapter 1 . 4/20
very good story.
you should write story about hagrid more... he was already dead in ur next annie story :(
HexasMancer chapter 1 . 1/7
So cute! Santa and Hagrid is not a connection I ever made but its perfect!
EyoO chapter 1 . 12/21/2016
That was the cutest story I ever read. If it was possible I like even more Annie now. It's really nice the way you let us believe that it's really a child who wrote it how she comes with all theses little solutions to explain what she's seeing.

Totally in love with 4 years old Annie!
Teneombre chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
Outch. Was a hard time for me. English is not easy and this kind of english. Well, I have to remember myself to never talk to a young English :p

catly

Ten
Lena chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
Omg!I love all your stories, but this is the cutest thing Ive ever read
PrincessSkywalkerOrgana chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Very cute
Time's Quill chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Really liked how you wrote this from a kid's POV. I also liked seeing Annie again :)
emarald777 chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
Lovely story. Hagrid's actions are always comedy of errors and headache for his handlers... first Dumbledore and now I assume Harry. It was cute how innocently Annie found simple explanation of what could have been a difficult situation. Looks like she is magical... seeing Bowtruckle... or is she like her mother?
Beside Moonlight chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Aww. Annie is so cute. I love how she found a perfectly reasonable explanation why Hagrid was in the fireplace and it really worked.
llimbus chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
What a wonderful little story. I found it quite hard to read, but it was stunningly written. You wrote Annie's point of view perfectly, I would say, and you really made her personality come through.
It's a shame it's not Christmas - then I would be even more "Aww"!
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Awww! Sweet.

Annie's voice really came through.
smkffnut chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
So, Annie can see bow-truckles, can she... Hmmm, interesting twist to the saga! Loved the notion of Santa-Hagrid. He is a bit like a giant Father Christmas. Great story, as always. Thanks for writing!
MrRobertsIII chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Very very cute
elisa-didlittle chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
So so so cute. Absolutely loved Annie's voice. We heard some of it in Drakeshaugh but you can never have too much of an adorable little 4 year old. (well, assuming that you don't need to finish something and the 4 year old insists that you acknowledge her. Then you look for the nearest television set and hope they have Disney Chanel.)

I'm assuming this is a one-shot, but I kinda love the idea of a worms-eye-view HP fic told in toddler-talk - everything overheard, witnessed, or imagined and misinterpreted. I'm not sure if I would eventually want to kill myself in very unimaginative ways, or if it would in fact be a masterpiece of toddler characterization.
lovelyhyperchick chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
That was sweet, I love how you wrote Annie's perspective.