Reviews for The Wolf
Joannealine chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Wonderful as always. I love seeing them growing up into the men we know and love. Love the glimpse into Jed's childhood. We need more Maz. I hope you have many more stories.
Ghislaine Emrys chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Very nice descriptions of the wolf attacks. Jed's fear was palpable. But...ending on a cliffhanger? Hope the wait isn't too long for the continuation of this saga!
RosieAnnie chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
A cliffhangar? Oh no! Keep typing, let me know what happens! I love this series and these people.
Skykomish chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Great job, Maz. I've become very attached to all of the people in these stories, so please don't make us wait too long to learn what happens to Nathan. This series is so true to life. It is a refreshingly believable read.

Jed Curry is growing up nicely, and I loved the line, "and for once the dark-haired young man knew when to stop talking." Thank you for writing another lovely tale.
Riders57 chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Very emotional story Maz. There are some wonderful details of life on the trail and the wolf pack itself. You lead one up to the emotional punch wonderfully, starting off with just another typical day and moving on to the horrors both in front of them and in Jed's memories.
InsideOutlaw chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Nice story of Jed facing his fears and putting them behind him. Each ranch days story, I see another small glimpse of who they become and how it happened.
zekeschance chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Please let Nathan be all right. Loved how you had Jed thinking about a time in his past and the all the emotion you had him feeling. Loved also that Heyes was so in tune with Jed and evidently knew what he was thinking about. Just a very good chapter. I'm wondering since the boys are getting such a good, solid foundation by working on the ranch when does it happen that they stray?
Penski chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Not Nathan... Poor Jed having to go through that fear again... BAD WOLF! So when will we know what happens? Will the next story be Nathan & Annabelle's wedding? Please?