Reviews for The Price of Pride
USNeshama chapter 6 . 12/8/2013
Great additions. Always wondered what happened behind the scenes or rather between them. Thanks for filling in the blanks.
Maegmel chapter 6 . 11/25/2013
I always liked Jacqueline! And you are right the movie was a bit rushed at the end.
RaveOfHorror chapter 6 . 8/21/2013
I wish the scenes you had written were in the movie. They made perfect sense and flowed very nicely. I loved it.
Harm Marie chapter 6 . 8/7/2013
Liked this.
StarryNight101 chapter 6 . 7/28/2013
This was such a lovely story! Ever After is one of my all-time favorite movies, and I've always thought that it would be nice to see what happens to change Henry's mind between disgracing Danielle at the ball, and then going to rescue her. This was well written, and a very sweet story I thoroughly enjoyed.
Haquikah chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
I like it.
Cant really correct anything... Good job!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/18/2013
Just read your story. Thanks for filling in the blanks. I've wondered about several of the things you so nicely filled in for us!
claire3loves3music chapter 6 . 5/29/2013
"But I think what he said was, serves me right for choosing a foreigner over your sister." I never noticed how that could be taken to mean Danielle.
I love how you filled in all the missing pieces and about Henry's plan.
claire3loves3music chapter 2 . 5/29/2013
You stole one woman's happiness, don't steal a whole kingdom's as well." I love that line!
suns and stars chapter 6 . 5/22/2013
wonderful
suns and stars chapter 5 . 5/22/2013
had me in tears and smiling
suns and stars chapter 4 . 5/22/2013
happiness awesome
suns and stars chapter 3 . 5/22/2013
really cool chapter the baroness and Marguerite are going to get what is coming to them
suns and stars chapter 2 . 5/22/2013
i had an idea it was Jacqueline at the start really good work
suns and stars chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
good chapter i wonder who it is