Reviews for The White Apple
dramaqueen452 chapter 1 . 3/29/2016
Just found this, found one of your stories and I’m kind of going back to read all of them. This is brilliant! But I see you haven’t touched it in a while? Hopefully you will be back. Damon as the mad hatter is intriguing. I love the Mad Hatter
theWanted123 chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Liked it. Can't wait to read more.
aliceawsomeness chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
I love it Damon as a mad hater and bonnie as Alice ! Please continue this story

Sincerely, Alice who speaks for the mad.
Munchie16 chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
A great start to a promising story. The last line was just fantastic and i do hope you update soon.
WinchesterSmile chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
ooooh i am loving this story already! hope you update soon!
Dorothy G chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Two things I love combined: 'Alice in Wonderland' and Bamon. Well done so far (even though after reading about the hat my mind was wandering off into the direction of 'White Collar' and Neal Caffrey)

I'm curious about the last year and Bonnie's (changed?) behavior towards Damon. Update soon
liltle chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Yay! Alice-themed TVD, with a very good-looking Mad Hatter. Lovely idea, and a perfect idea to torture Damon in . Gosh, I don't know when I became this sadistic but love this Bamon idea, anything goes now. Can't wait to see a more madder Damon in this, and the maybe fortune/unfortunate Bonnie-Alice. Nice chap!
hysteria3ced chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
This is so interesting and something completely different. I'd love to see how this plays out! I do miss your other stories and hope you have intentions to continue them as well! :)
TheBookFairyXx chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
I really like it, i'm a little confused but not really. Why are they dressed the way they are? Where are they? Will they get back to the real world? Will the other characters have a role in this story? Please update! I haven't read anything like this before!
Kay chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Love it it's something different!
GraceKellyBardot chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
This is very interesting! I'm looking forward to this story!
babyshan211 chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
That was interesting.
ultravioletrai chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
I love it. I really do. It's a bit difficult to find stories on here that is written extremely well...and...promises a *story* if you understand what I mean. So I'll be following this! :) Can't wait for the update and to see where you take this! I'm excited.
justareader13 chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Damon and Bonnie as a new age Mad Hatter and Alice, YES! I can't wait to see where you go with this because it seems very interesting to say the least
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Seriously excited for this fanfic I love it. Update soon please already I can tell this will be an awesome story