Reviews for Friendly Advice
Sunkat chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
What a great story. I love Fritz's teasing of the younger agent, but taking pity on him and giving him some advice about how to deal with Brenda.

There really needs to be a second chapter so we can see how the young agent fares with Benda.
Labyrinth01 chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
This was great! I can completely see a nervous new agent, scared to death about all he has heard about the Dragon Lady of Major Crimes, crawling to Fritz for help, and Fritz taking pity on him. Best line: "...if she says, "thank you, thank you so much," that's a really bad sign (sic) unless she's saying it really absently and dismissively, it's southern for 'fuck you.'" This story could be called The Brenda Leigh Johnson Handbook. What a fun piece. and a rare glimpse into Fritz's work life. Thanks so much for writing!
csfan chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Glad to see we have a new prolific Brenda/Fritz fic writer, your third fic! :) This was a very enjoyable read! Spot on on both, Fritz and Brenda as she's discussed between Fritz and the new FBI guy.
ManateeMama chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
I LOVE THIS! You definitely nailed Brenda. Good job with a story composed solely of dialogue. Even though this is complete I am really hungry to find out what happens with the two agents vs. Brenda. Two against one seems like pretty fair odds to me when one of them is our girl. And Fritz certainly knows that well. Congratulations on creating such a cute story.