Reviews for Proven
crazylucsrio123 chapter 19 . 9/2
yo wtf wat ending was that man r u serious
imnotraven16 chapter 19 . 7/13
awesome story
SpencerDorman chapter 19 . 5/9
I really did enjoy the story, but not the ending. I'm sorry, but I just didn't. I was hoping that the battle would begin with Amnesiac-Ash, and just over halfway through he would regain his memories. He would be losing, but he would still manage to make the comeback. And after all was said and done, Ash would go to Cynthia and kiss her on live television! I can accept how you ended the story, but I just wish it was something else. Oh, and you didn't really go over Ash's redemption, in the eyes of the public or in the legal system.
Dranzer631 chapter 19 . 10/31/2015
This was a horrible way to end this story.
theneutralite chapter 19 . 9/17/2015
:) very well done
Michaelkoc1 chapter 19 . 8/13/2015
That was a really really super omega triple bad ending..
Just wow. Competely ruined the story.. The amnesia was unecessary and the loss to Cynthia just left a bad taste in my mouth.
The rest of the story was ok, the writing was meh but the plot was good enough for me to read until the end.
The league couldnt postpone the match because Ash was injured saving a champion? Thats just silly
Possessed4life chapter 19 . 7/9/2015
Too lazy to log in but anyways this was pretty damn amazing but honestly I think you messed up the ending. Ash should have won since he gained his memory back but the big problem was leaving that cliffhanger like that. I needed to know how the relationship with Cynthia turned out and how the public recieves him. If you're reading this maybe you'll consider adding another chapter with that content as an epilogue or something. But that story was literally amazing, I'm honestly sad it ended.
Killdrenace chapter 19 . 5/21/2015
Awesome story man can't wait for the next update
Dqn chapter 5 . 5/1/2015
Oh no
Dqn chapter 3 . 5/1/2015
I always wanted to see this battle
Dan chapter 2 . 5/1/2015
Awesome
Guest chapter 19 . 3/29/2015
How could You?
Guest chapter 18 . 3/29/2015
Whoa awesome
Guest chapter 17 . 3/29/2015
Ok author give him his memory
Guest chapter 16 . 3/29/2015