Reviews for The Bad Habit
Rales Mckoy chapter 4 . 1/3/2013
Hm, May has a secret and I wonder who exactly is May's father and what role will he play. I guess I'll have to wait an see.
Djdnsjcndjxdj chapter 4 . 1/3/2013
lol well heres what i have to say about the civil war deletion...STOP SNITCHING! get a fucking day job and stop wasting your time fucking reporting peoples hard work because youre jealous of their success! fucktards! that is all...great job gengar. i wanna see norman punch ash for some reason but ill wait and see
nagidawn chapter 3 . 12/31/2012
Aw damn, when she pulled her shirt off that he'd get turned on or she'd run into a pack of rapists or something.
Sigh.
Ash is still a dipshit.
Luke Slot chapter 3 . 12/31/2012
Just to make sure I sent you the right Email it is Thanks!
Luke Slot chapter 3 . 12/31/2012
I Have a Fan Art for you to write a story about. It is a picture of Red and a fan character which I call Amber. If you email at this address I can Email you the picture. The only conditions I Have are that Red and Amber get together in the end and that you keep the Name Amber. I saw that there was a challenge you had to write a story about a piece of fan art. So send me your email and I'll send you the Picture. Thanks
The blue Shaymin chapter 3 . 12/30/2012
it needs a shaymin at the end a shaymin has to fly by please please please!
Advance Forward chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
Aw, this is a cute fic so far! I love reading "What-if?" stories, and this one just takes the cake! The AdvanceShipping in the story is off to a great development start and May being a crook is just interesting. I hope to see more!
vishal chapter 3 . 12/25/2012
next chapter soon
JPS97 chapter 3 . 12/23/2012
Sorry i'm so late to the party! Anyways, great chapter as always, any idea how long you'll make this one?
Djdnsjcndjxdj chapter 3 . 12/23/2012
may with on but a bra? wtf gengar lol and hr has his hands on her in an alleyway lol
Djdnsjcndjxdj chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
damn at least normans not the leader of a team lol i atill bread
Djdnsjcndjxdj chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
have ash make banana cake with sleeping liquid and may steal it lol
ace chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Fucker...you never told me about a new fic. remind me to read it later. sounds my phones about to die and you know i forget
Top Coordinator chapter 3 . 12/21/2012
I swear I thought I was following this story. I feel so late. :c Anyways, I thought this chapter was really well-written. Really detailed but not excessively. I also appreciate you letting us there won't be more characters. I love them but I can't see this story with more of them. Ash is such a softie & May reacted really sweet at the end. You're doing wonderful 3
FreyliaRK chapter 3 . 12/21/2012
Wow! it's kind the only way i have to express the feeling this fic left on me xD I also lovix very much your other stories jaja but this one have that something that i desperately want to read the next chapter, i like the way you put May as a thief, guess she doesn't has another option, tough life she had :/ but it's brilliant really, her attitude here kind of remind me of Blue/Leaf but more in May's style! and you're starting in her first appear on the series just in another point of view. The always cute, kind, friendly May as a thief and without loosing her charming! it's interesting read this is different from another fics that start with her first introduction on the series. And i'm just sooo in love with Ash as her "conscience" hope she doesn't scape without the handcuffs, but he's so righteous and he as always wants to help no matter what!

Well hope you can update your master piece. :9
expecting the next soon hehe ok don't worry just take your time i know will be worthy the wait.
197 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »