Reviews for The Bad Habit
ChloboShoka chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
I like reading What If kind of fan fics, they're pretty fun and interesting. Though when you think about it, most fan fics are "What If?" stories. May kinda seems so different, I can imagine her with a really chavvy accent in this. (Google Jeremy Kyle or The Only Way Is Essex if you don't know what I mean), kinda hard to describe and I don't like the word chavvy. Let's say I imagined May as talking really slang like.

I think that May really liked Ash and didn't want to give him any grief. It reminds me of a quote from the film The Burgular. "It's not what you steal: it's who you steal it from."
lucarioADV chapter 3 . 12/19/2012
Wow. This story is getting preety good. I've noticed some of your stories have only 5 chapters but are extremly long (which is a great thing) do you plan on doing this with this story?
Pokemon fan 1234 chapter 3 . 12/19/2012
I love this to bits
Starlighz chapter 3 . 12/18/2012
THAT THEIF WAS NORMAN. LIKE FATHER LIKE DAUGHTER
Psychochicken chapter 3 . 12/18/2012
Yaaaay! More Shiny Gengar goodness! I love your stories they're all so unique and different. I just got done reading Fiercer Than A Legendary the other day and I have got to say it was a great read through and through. I'm actually thinking of starting a few of my own stories in this site so if you could give me a few pointers and suggestions I would be really grateful. But anyway keep up the good stuff and hope to see more of your work soon. Ciao!
Rales Mckoy chapter 3 . 12/18/2012
Nice chapter. Can Ash really trust May? And what else does May have planned? By the way, will Ash be getting any Pokemon outside of canon?
Nauran chapter 3 . 12/18/2012
That's a pretty good 'system'.
sceptile rocks chapter 3 . 12/18/2012
really a good one. But i wanted ash to put her in. Nw lets c what surprise r there for us
JJWalker chapter 3 . 12/18/2012
Looks like Ash's journey got a lot harder. He is in for some headaches.
PurpleRock chapter 3 . 12/17/2012
finally! an only ash and may story! lol not that i dont like the other characters... they just get in the way XD
Talons of Ice chapter 3 . 12/17/2012
I indeed enjoyed it! I hope to see more!
XxMuffinSlayerxX chapter 3 . 12/17/2012
May... Tsk tsk. Someones gonna be on the naughty list this year! XD and who knew Ash had a thing for bad girls? CX lol but seriously, this is great. I love it. Lol I can just imagine Jenny's face when he asked to buy handcuffs XD I can't wait to meet May's dad see what the hell is going on x) update soon please! I'll give you a virtual cookie! :D
njsnbfds541 chapter 3 . 12/17/2012
good chapter and btw CONTINUE CIVIL WAR
Brandorable chapter 3 . 12/17/2012
Great chapter
MyNoseAgreesWithMe chapter 3 . 12/17/2012
...And a tip of the hat to the Generation III Hoenn-based games. What next, a random minor character who narrates all his battles game-style - and they actually function that way? Although it may require some cleanup of broken fourth wall afterwards, Ash might dismiss it as the same way all attacks near Team Rocket are automatically converted to Explodium-powered attacks... (Perhaps the character could even be a miner literally named Unnamed Character by his parents, and whose father served with Lieutenant Surge as a Major in the army... just to rub salt in the fourth wall's wounds.)

On a more serious note, a masked man stealing the diamond exactly when Ash had suspected May would... Like father, like (ExtrapolatedBehaviorOf) daughter, May-be?

I apologize for the hurricane of puns, but I was just having pun with it.

Good luck on your endeavors, and remember: When adversity hits, roll with the pun-ches.
(Sorry, couldn't resist.)