Reviews for The Bad Habit
Rales Mckoy chapter 3 . 12/18/2012
Nice chapter. Can Ash really trust May? And what else does May have planned? By the way, will Ash be getting any Pokemon outside of canon?
Nauran chapter 3 . 12/18/2012
That's a pretty good 'system'.
sceptile rocks chapter 3 . 12/18/2012
really a good one. But i wanted ash to put her in. Nw lets c what surprise r there for us
JJWalker chapter 3 . 12/18/2012
Looks like Ash's journey got a lot harder. He is in for some headaches.
PurpleRock chapter 3 . 12/17/2012
finally! an only ash and may story! lol not that i dont like the other characters... they just get in the way XD
The Shadow Gryphon chapter 3 . 12/17/2012
I indeed enjoyed it! I hope to see more!
XxMuffinSlayerxX chapter 3 . 12/17/2012
May... Tsk tsk. Someones gonna be on the naughty list this year! XD and who knew Ash had a thing for bad girls? CX lol but seriously, this is great. I love it. Lol I can just imagine Jenny's face when he asked to buy handcuffs XD I can't wait to meet May's dad see what the hell is going on x) update soon please! I'll give you a virtual cookie! :D
aloasa chapter 3 . 12/17/2012
good chapter and btw CONTINUE CIVIL WAR
Brandorable chapter 3 . 12/17/2012
Great chapter
MyNoseAgreesWithMe chapter 3 . 12/17/2012
...And a tip of the hat to the Generation III Hoenn-based games. What next, a random minor character who narrates all his battles game-style - and they actually function that way? Although it may require some cleanup of broken fourth wall afterwards, Ash might dismiss it as the same way all attacks near Team Rocket are automatically converted to Explodium-powered attacks... (Perhaps the character could even be a miner literally named Unnamed Character by his parents, and whose father served with Lieutenant Surge as a Major in the army... just to rub salt in the fourth wall's wounds.)

On a more serious note, a masked man stealing the diamond exactly when Ash had suspected May would... Like father, like (ExtrapolatedBehaviorOf) daughter, May-be?

I apologize for the hurricane of puns, but I was just having pun with it.

Good luck on your endeavors, and remember: When adversity hits, roll with the pun-ches.
(Sorry, couldn't resist.)
AdvAuramaster chapter 3 . 12/17/2012
You made may a kleptomaniac? Wow. Cant say i was surprised at the bad habit though. Cool story, but i really don't feel that into it. It just feels too straightforward and ungengarish so far.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
who knew may would have a bad habit of stealing
sceptile rocks chapter 2 . 12/13/2012
ash as usual, but may rocks. Lets c what happens in the next so post as soon as possible
sceptile rocks chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
other interesting start for a fic. I like may's character.
coolcj14 chapter 2 . 12/10/2012
I'm really liking this story. It gives us a "what if" perspective of the storyline. I'm looking forward to the next update
190 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »