Reviews for The Bad Habit
FreyliaRK chapter 3 . 12/21/2012
Wow! it's kind the only way i have to express the feeling this fic left on me xD I also lovix very much your other stories jaja but this one have that something that i desperately want to read the next chapter, i like the way you put May as a thief, guess she doesn't has another option, tough life she had :/ but it's brilliant really, her attitude here kind of remind me of Blue/Leaf but more in May's style! and you're starting in her first appear on the series just in another point of view. The always cute, kind, friendly May as a thief and without loosing her charming! it's interesting read this is different from another fics that start with her first introduction on the series. And i'm just sooo in love with Ash as her "conscience" hope she doesn't scape without the handcuffs, but he's so righteous and he as always wants to help no matter what!

Well hope you can update your master piece. :9
expecting the next soon hehe ok don't worry just take your time i know will be worthy the wait.
ChloboShoka chapter 3 . 12/20/2012
I think Ash really wants to believe in May and that May really wants to change her life but so much temptation and pressure is making it hard.
ChloboShoka chapter 2 . 12/20/2012
I love how May distracted Ash with food. It was kinda sweet when Ash offered not to turn her in.
ChloboShoka chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
I like reading What If kind of fan fics, they're pretty fun and interesting. Though when you think about it, most fan fics are "What If?" stories. May kinda seems so different, I can imagine her with a really chavvy accent in this. (Google Jeremy Kyle or The Only Way Is Essex if you don't know what I mean), kinda hard to describe and I don't like the word chavvy. Let's say I imagined May as talking really slang like.

I think that May really liked Ash and didn't want to give him any grief. It reminds me of a quote from the film The Burgular. "It's not what you steal: it's who you steal it from."
lucarioADV chapter 3 . 12/19/2012
Wow. This story is getting preety good. I've noticed some of your stories have only 5 chapters but are extremly long (which is a great thing) do you plan on doing this with this story?
Pokemon fan 1234 chapter 3 . 12/19/2012
I love this to bits
Starlighz chapter 3 . 12/18/2012
THAT THEIF WAS NORMAN. LIKE FATHER LIKE DAUGHTER
Psychochicken chapter 3 . 12/18/2012
Yaaaay! More Shiny Gengar goodness! I love your stories they're all so unique and different. I just got done reading Fiercer Than A Legendary the other day and I have got to say it was a great read through and through. I'm actually thinking of starting a few of my own stories in this site so if you could give me a few pointers and suggestions I would be really grateful. But anyway keep up the good stuff and hope to see more of your work soon. Ciao!
Rales Mckoy chapter 3 . 12/18/2012
Nice chapter. Can Ash really trust May? And what else does May have planned? By the way, will Ash be getting any Pokemon outside of canon?
Nauran chapter 3 . 12/18/2012
That's a pretty good 'system'.
sceptile rocks chapter 3 . 12/18/2012
really a good one. But i wanted ash to put her in. Nw lets c what surprise r there for us
DeadAccount69 chapter 3 . 12/18/2012
Looks like Ash's journey got a lot harder. He is in for some headaches.
PurpleRock chapter 3 . 12/17/2012
finally! an only ash and may story! lol not that i dont like the other characters... they just get in the way XD
The Bonecrusher Hyena chapter 3 . 12/17/2012
I indeed enjoyed it! I hope to see more!
XxMuffinSlayerxX chapter 3 . 12/17/2012
May... Tsk tsk. Someones gonna be on the naughty list this year! XD and who knew Ash had a thing for bad girls? CX lol but seriously, this is great. I love it. Lol I can just imagine Jenny's face when he asked to buy handcuffs XD I can't wait to meet May's dad see what the hell is going on x) update soon please! I'll give you a virtual cookie! :D
198 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »