Reviews for The Bad Habit
Crankymcgranky chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Aww man, I really do like your story. When are you going to next update it?
Shimo no ko chapter 7 . 1/11/2014
Wonderful story! Update soon!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/30/2013
. . . !WOOOHOOO ADVANCESHIPPING!THAT GUY'S NORMAN!KNEW IT!WOOOOT!May can return the favor!
Pokemonredfan chapter 7 . 11/30/2013
Plz finish the story I love it!
B3ng3anc3 chapter 7 . 11/11/2013
Such a. Ute story and Ik it's been a while for u to update but I do hope u eventually return to this story I have to do the something with mine
michael.boden2 chapter 7 . 10/11/2013
Finish it already
Kingdrarules chapter 7 . 9/8/2013
Hopefully the theif is Norman or Solidad. By the way, Gengar is awesome.
Devilboy58 chapter 7 . 8/23/2013
When is the next chapter be out? I want I know what happens next.
Daitious chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Great story, i love the way they get closer to each other.
Ohmygon chapter 7 . 5/25/2013
Wow your stories are amazing!i wish you would continue your story.
FreyliaRK chapter 7 . 5/20/2013
You're developing their friendship so cute, it's not going too forced or fast i like that.

His sacrifice about his gym battle, it has to be hard for him to abandon like that his dream. I like Ash is not that dense in this fic to xD that makes things easier, he's her first good friend that's sweet and he wants May to think of him as a friend and not someone who'll denounce her, if she doesn't change.
And his efforts to change her with contests and bonding her with Pokemon. that's a good start for a friendship. D

Haha and May is sooo wanted, but for the cops O.O! and i didn't expect she was cured of her "bad habbit" well i might lie if i say i didn't like when May steal Drew's ribbon, nothing against Drew, i actually like him, but was sad just imagine May behind bars, but my heart makes a leap when Ash get her out of there. And she's frightened about her father, makes me wonder what would be happen when Ash and May confront him.

I had pictured Harley's meeting as well as Drew's in another way, but it was good, Harley as super good to new coordinators, and Drew, well he's always Drew.

And again the original idea captivated my eager for read, haha that thief assault May. xD

Arrivederci! till the next! xD
Terminator K-9 chapter 7 . 5/20/2013
Y U NO UPDATE
Golden Oranges chapter 7 . 5/16/2013
Another great fanfic here! I love the characterisation involved in this, and it's a really genius and unique idea. Another thing that you've done well is that I can actually picture this perfectly in the animé style, which is something that I usually can't do with 'What If?' fics. I also like the ironic twist at the end of Chapter 7.

I'd love to see more of it!
Nauran chapter 6 . 5/13/2013
That's nice! You've made our resident cacturne cosplayer considerately kind!
...Alliteration.
And yes, you got a laugh out of me with that last line, I admit it!

I like that Ash is trying to end May's bad habit by guiding her into pokemon contests. It's a smart plan, and it could work!
Nauran chapter 7 . 5/13/2013
You know what? I've decided. This story is too good to pass up.

You've characterized each of them well, and you go the extra mile to make the scenes believably paced. I enjoy every bit because everything is melded together so nicely! Its plot is unique and, smartly, you've decided to minimize the number of main characters to focus on the two that should be focused on.

This may or may not be my fourteen-year-old self reaching out for some AdvanceShipping like the good old days, but either way, I'm in.
197 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »