Reviews for The Bad Habit
Basic Trainer chapter 7 . 3/22/2013
Hope May gets her things back. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Basic Trainer chapter 6 . 3/22/2013
I think an advanceship vs sapphirepearlship story would make a good one. It puts a new twist on the usual advanceship stories.
PurpleRock chapter 7 . 3/20/2013
Awwww! theyre falling in love and they dont even know it yet! :,D haha
Amalgam24 chapter 6 . 3/20/2013
The idea you've had is a bit strange but i think it would make a good story.
JJWalker chapter 7 . 3/20/2013
Ash, you fool. You should have just left her there... she had a better chance of learning her lesson staying inside that cell overnight with that hairy bloke... you're way too nice Ketchum

But yeah, the other reviews suggest that Norman is the thief. I doubt it just because it would be too perfect that May finally gets a bit of karma in the form of her own dad... but I reckon that the guy has some sort of connection to Norman to see if May had finally let go of her past.

But yeah, nice chapter mate. Glad that you have some time to write again :)
Ammyst chapter 7 . 3/20/2013
This is so good! Pretty much one of the most amazing writers on this website. So happy your helping me with my own :3
Analon chapter 7 . 3/20/2013
The moment Ash Ketchum stepped in, May's life was destined to change :D
Go Ashy boy!
Ammyst chapter 6 . 3/19/2013
A lesbian Dawn you say? Hmm thats an interesting thought. Other then that, May is shaping into someone I'm liking a fair bit.
lucarioADV chapter 7 . 3/19/2013
WOW so ironic, but I guess what goes around comes around. Oh snap, is the thief Norman? That would make the situation more tense. Drew got introduced and just like the anime he sure can be a dick. The scene where May stole his ribbon had me cracking up. Like this story couldn't get any better, great chapter and I can't wait for the next
The Shadow Gryphon chapter 7 . 3/19/2013
Oh, the irony! Stupid Drew...
Ammyst chapter 3 . 3/19/2013
Omg they hugged. ;) Nah this is a really unique idea and I'm highly enjoying. Goodwork as always Shiny.
XxMuffinSlayerxX chapter 7 . 3/19/2013
May... You are really messing up. C'mon you'll be better than drew soon! SO DON'T STEAL YOU CAN HUG ASH WITHOUT STEALING OKAY?! And Ash... He's so sweet :3 and the whole fanny pack thief thing intrigues me... Anyway good job as always!
The blue Shaymin chapter 7 . 3/19/2013
It was sssooooooo short 8(... I still like it, so when is there bond going to strengthen
AdvAuramaster chapter 7 . 3/19/2013
Yet another cliff hanger… O_o. Wow that was a really in doth personal chapter. It was full of detail and everything a good story needs. Hope the writing is going well for you. Yes. The story is still gengarish xD.
zeldafan128 chapter 7 . 3/19/2013
Nice chapter. And, unless it's Norman, this guy doesn't stand a chance against May.
190 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »