Reviews for Little Things
EllieMoon chapter 39 . 2/6
Was this the last chapter?
pugetsound chapter 39 . 1/20
Are we ever going to get that epilogue? Just reread this whole thing!
Hey great story, really enjoyed reading it. But the only thing I didn't like what how everything went back to how Sophie was feeling, how they felt about Sophie, how Sophie was coping, how they their friendship with Sophie would last, a little bit too much. Since this is a Faberry story I wanted to dive more into Faberry and how faberry's relationship was evolving, emotionlally and more physically. Really captivating though and great concept. Love how Faberry always wins out. :D
smutandtears chapter 39 . 12/22/2014
Hey Author, so i left a couple of reviews in other chapters but this is my reviews for the story overall.

I really liked the concept of the story and i found your characterizations intriguing especially at the beginning. The dynamic between Quinn and Sophie was a very interesting one with their history and that looming dark cloud over Quinn's initial betrayal, but overall it seemed a good friendship

Rachel seemed a compassionate and considerate individual, I was quite surprised how easy it was for her to go and cheat on Sophie, after the initial one night stand, from your initial characterization it seemed a bit out of character.

Santana's acceptance or rather tolerance of Quinn's behavior was another surprise i did not except due to her characterization.

I'm not sure if it was intentional, but none of the existing characters(aka the Glee canon universe people) were likeable at all. I generally do not have an issues with unlikable characters as i tend to find them more interesting, my issue with your characterizations is that as the story went on, your characters became increasingly insufferable and sometimes irredeemable. I mean from the wedding on wards, the dialogue from both Rachel and Quinn makes them seem like assholes and imbeciles who have no understanding of human emotions. I'm not sure if this was an attempt at expository dialogue that did not come off well but it really made the story suffer. Only reason i continued was cause i wanted to see if you would somehow redeem the characters and if so , how cause i did not see a way and also that i can;t give up on stories (no matter how bad it gets hence me still watching Glee :D) Don't get me wrong your story isnt bad at all its just towards the end , i really wanted to have both Quinn and Rachel be miserable cause they were beyond insufferable. Ironically the characters you wrote the best are the ones you created and not the ones from Glee-verse. Sophie is a lovely person, Karen is hilarious and Lily really sweet. I just wish you would have given me something more to root for in this relationship besides that its Faberry and they are meant to be. It feels unearned. I promise this is not an attack, just something that i thought could be helpful in your future writing cause you are a good writer. The pacing of the story is mostly right, as are the dramatic beats. You threw curve balls at the right time though some felt unnecessary (aka Allison showing up). I just really really found myself hating our main characters by the ending... and i don't think that's what you were going for. I think they could have still felt unlikable( i don't need a story book ending to like a story, all the ones i love have somewhat ambiguous or bittersweet endings) but somehow redeemable and worth rooting for if the dialogue was better ,particularly between them and the Sophia character. I hope i haven't offended you. You really are a pretty good writer though. Nice idea and plot points...execution wasn't the best.
smutandtears chapter 32 . 12/22/2014
Wow, the characters in this story are all assholes except for Sophie, Quinn in particular is deplorable. Urgh...i'm actually rooting for a Rachel and Quinn to end up alone and miserable...they both deserve it. goodness gracious. Great story though :)
smutandtears chapter 31 . 12/21/2014
I have to say, i love Faberry, but nothing can redeem this story for me. Maybe i'm the kind of sucker who puts friendships above relationships, but i am finding it hard to see anyway this story will be redeemed in my book. The Sophie character has my sympathy and my loyalty as well. I hate disloyal friends, and while i dislike Rachel in this story, i down right hate Quinn. One time can be a mistake but TWICE to your own best friend, that's just something i cannot get on board with no matter how hard i try. I don't konw author, i'll contiue reading but i'm not sure Faberry is redeemable to me in this instance. its completely tainted in my if they get their happy ending
Guest chapter 31 . 11/18/2014
Really hoping that sophie slaps or punches quinn at least once. I love faberry, but quinn's a fucking cunt. Twice she's done this! I would beat the living shit out of her! It would be cool for you to do a small sequel about Rach being distant with Quinn, and having her freak out thinking that R is cheating. Q has proven untrustworthy. But Rachel has shown that she can cheat. That has to be plaguing Quinn.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/16/2014
OMG! HOW did I not see this story before? The premise is amazing. So much going on. So many different possibilities. This is fantastic.
Sarah chapter 39 . 10/27/2014
If I'm being honest here, the whole 'Sophie is the third wheel of our relationship' comment by Rachel rubbed me the wrong way. I realize Sophie was (and still is) a big part of their life moving forward...but geez..

And honestly, I don't see how Sophie could mange to be in Rachel's life somehow, but not Quinn's.

In the bigger scheme of things I do feel like if I was in Sophie's position in real life, I could've possibly reacted the same way. But for the stories sake - her presence, especially in these last few chapters just had me rolling my eyes. And I can't really pinpoint why.

PS back in high school I really didn't consider that as Quinn taking her 'girl', so as far as I'm concerned I don't lump it with the whole Rachel and Quinn cheating thing.

PSS. In this fic you make it seem like since Sophie forgave Quinn the first time, there was no way she could do it again. So I'm guessing if the whole Allison thing never existed, Sophie would've forgave Quinn eventually, since she only hands out one free pass to her friends. ;)
BuRiChiFaN chapter 39 . 8/22/2014
I finally got around to read this, and I realized the story is coming to a close! Sophie is still my favorite character here, I want the best for her. I'm really glad Quinn finally understood what Sophie's going through and let her with it. Noone can blame Sophie for not wanting Quinn back in her life, you know. Quinn broke her trust. Twice. Whether Sophie would eventually have Quinn again or not, I'd approve. Glad the Fabrays were so accepting of Rach though X3 Hope to see the epilogue soon (I want Fababies! lol)
JustCharlieAndMe chapter 39 . 7/13/2014
OhhhmahG just finished reading all 39 chaps... its soooo amaazing :') hope you will update soon :)
982647 chapter 39 . 5/5/2014
Still waiting for an epilogue...!
DA chapter 39 . 4/11/2014
Thank you for posting! I enjoyed reading this story.
Eyghon chapter 39 . 4/3/2014
I am the luckiest girl. I discovered this amazing story just a week ago so i got to read it all without agonizing over the suspense for months and months. I loved your original character, as well. This was an epic, thrilling story. I enjoyed how sloLy things develoopped. It is a masterpiece, bravo and thank you.
Guest chapter 39 . 3/29/2014
Just finished reading this story; all i can say is it was excellent. Great job and thankyou for writing this story
1,436 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »