Reviews for Little Things
Primr434sk chapter 39 . 10/15
I loved the story so much. Hopefully you can write an epilogue I want to know what's next for Rachel and Quinn. I don't know why ppl hate Rachel and Quinn, it's a faberry story after all. Anyways thank you for such amazing story
Gracksies chapter 17 . 8/5
I have so much to do but I CAN'T STOP READING! Ahhhhhhh!
Great story, phew, i just finished it. What a roller-coaster. It's inevitable that people will get hurt with this premise but I think it was realistic and heartfelt and you handled it magnificently. So kudos all round. Just a note that you might want to label your story as complete since it is. I nearly didn't read it because i thought it might have been abandoned and that would have been awful,since i loved it. Anyway, thank you for this sweet and heartfelt story and i am looking forward to your other stories.
HighOnFaberry chapter 13 . 12/14/2015
Re read this and I have to say, it still affects me the same way I read it the first time round. Re-reading it now, seems like its incredibly unsatisfying that the story is finished but the end is not written, what happened to sophie? Santana's friendship w/ her bestfriends? Rachel with Sophie? quinn & rachel? So many questions honestly. I hope for a sequel or at best an epilogue. Really hope you do something as its been a year so im doubtful you'll update but still great story and great writer!
Buffy8Fan chapter 39 . 7/19/2015
Show your epilogue asap please.
youlightupmyway chapter 39 . 6/20/2015
please, make an epilogue...
Guest chapter 39 . 5/28/2015
Wow. So Rachel and Quinn get to ride off in the sunset? I HATE cheaters! This story makes my nose turn up. CHEATING is not ok. For whomever reads this...if you are meant for someone, it will comes around goes around.
aksirkkkk chapter 39 . 4/25/2015
I really wish you'd be able to write the epilogue soon. I love this story so much! Plsssss
Guest chapter 20 . 3/20/2015
Ugh. This is terrible. I don't mean the story or the writing...that's all great...I just mean, what Quinn and Rachel are doing is horrible. I, for one, am NOT rooting for them to finally get together. The ONLY thing Quinn should have done in this situation was to tell Sophie Rachel was her one night stand RIGHT after finding out Elle was Rachel the night of the Halloween party. And it really doesn't make sense that she didn't because it wasn't really her fault and I know of I were Quinn I would've been extremely anrgy with Rachel for lying about her name and causing her to accidently sleep with her best friends girlfriend and it doesn't make sense that she wasn't. Even if she was like feeling Elle she didn't really know her and would've felt more obligated to tell her best friend rather than keep this, no matter how intriging, strangers secret. Ugh lol. Anyway I am NOT rooting for them like everone else is and I hope it blows up in their faces big time.
EllieMoon chapter 39 . 2/6/2015
Was this the last chapter?
pugetsound chapter 39 . 1/20/2015
Are we ever going to get that epilogue? Just reread this whole thing!
Guest chapter 38 . 1/4/2015
Hey great story, really enjoyed reading it. But the only thing I didn't like what how everything went back to how Sophie was feeling, how they felt about Sophie, how Sophie was coping, how they their friendship with Sophie would last, a little bit too much. Since this is a Faberry story I wanted to dive more into Faberry and how faberry's relationship was evolving, emotionlally and more physically. Really captivating though and great concept. Love how Faberry always wins out. :D
smutandtears chapter 39 . 12/22/2014
Hey Author, so i left a couple of reviews in other chapters but this is my reviews for the story overall.

I really liked the concept of the story and i found your characterizations intriguing especially at the beginning. The dynamic between Quinn and Sophie was a very interesting one with their history and that looming dark cloud over Quinn's initial betrayal, but overall it seemed a good friendship

Rachel seemed a compassionate and considerate individual, I was quite surprised how easy it was for her to go and cheat on Sophie, after the initial one night stand, from your initial characterization it seemed a bit out of character.

Santana's acceptance or rather tolerance of Quinn's behavior was another surprise i did not except due to her characterization.

I'm not sure if it was intentional, but none of the existing characters(aka the Glee canon universe people) were likeable at all. I generally do not have an issues with unlikable characters as i tend to find them more interesting, my issue with your characterizations is that as the story went on, your characters became increasingly insufferable and sometimes irredeemable. I mean from the wedding on wards, the dialogue from both Rachel and Quinn makes them seem like assholes and imbeciles who have no understanding of human emotions. I'm not sure if this was an attempt at expository dialogue that did not come off well but it really made the story suffer. Only reason i continued was cause i wanted to see if you would somehow redeem the characters and if so , how cause i did not see a way and also that i can;t give up on stories (no matter how bad it gets hence me still watching Glee :D) Don't get me wrong your story isnt bad at all its just towards the end , i really wanted to have both Quinn and Rachel be miserable cause they were beyond insufferable. Ironically the characters you wrote the best are the ones you created and not the ones from Glee-verse. Sophie is a lovely person, Karen is hilarious and Lily really sweet. I just wish you would have given me something more to root for in this relationship besides that its Faberry and they are meant to be. It feels unearned. I promise this is not an attack, just something that i thought could be helpful in your future writing cause you are a good writer. The pacing of the story is mostly right, as are the dramatic beats. You threw curve balls at the right time though some felt unnecessary (aka Allison showing up). I just really really found myself hating our main characters by the ending... and i don't think that's what you were going for. I think they could have still felt unlikable( i don't need a story book ending to like a story, all the ones i love have somewhat ambiguous or bittersweet endings) but somehow redeemable and worth rooting for if the dialogue was better ,particularly between them and the Sophia character. I hope i haven't offended you. You really are a pretty good writer though. Nice idea and plot points...execution wasn't the best.
smutandtears chapter 32 . 12/22/2014
Wow, the characters in this story are all assholes except for Sophie, Quinn in particular is deplorable. Urgh...i'm actually rooting for a Rachel and Quinn to end up alone and miserable...they both deserve it. goodness gracious. Great story though :)
smutandtears chapter 31 . 12/21/2014
I have to say, i love Faberry, but nothing can redeem this story for me. Maybe i'm the kind of sucker who puts friendships above relationships, but i am finding it hard to see anyway this story will be redeemed in my book. The Sophie character has my sympathy and my loyalty as well. I hate disloyal friends, and while i dislike Rachel in this story, i down right hate Quinn. One time can be a mistake but TWICE to your own best friend, that's just something i cannot get on board with no matter how hard i try. I don't konw author, i'll contiue reading but i'm not sure Faberry is redeemable to me in this instance. its completely tainted in my if they get their happy ending
1,445 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »