Reviews for Falling By a Sword Unless
Broken Resistance chapter 5 . 8/30/2002
WICKED CHAPS STYMIE! Cliffys are a BLAST to write, yer right about that! But they suck to read! DAMN YOU! J/K J/K! Hurry it up w/ the next ones!

LuckydaNewsie chapter 4 . 8/23/2002
I loved it! More soon! NOW!1
LuckydaNewsie chapter 3 . 8/16/2002
Ok you have five! I WANT MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! (get the point? lol) I loved it! MORE!
Broken Resistance chapter 3 . 8/16/2002
HA! YOU UPDATED! But you left a cliffy! Oh well, I guess I can live if you UPDATE EVEN MORE! ;-D Awesome job w/ leaving us on a cliff and with so many questions! Keep it up.

§ Slick §
Slick-2 lazy 2 log in chapter 1 . 8/15/2002
Ok, this is going to have to count as 7 more reviews cause this stupid has out smarted me and told me i already reviewed the 2 chap. an' i'm only alowed to review a cahp. once! ::kicks computer:: owwww... ok, so jus pretend this is 7 more reviews k? cause i really wanna know what happens, i'd almost forgotten about this story 'till you reminded me of it! Now, since I KNOW you are going to count this as 7 (if ya don' i WONT continue my story, an' that will make MANY peeps yell at me) you are going to sit down and write aren't you? HUH? Yeah I thought so. ::Grinns:: Aren't I evil? ;-D
Broken Resistance chapter 2 . 8/3/2002
Here this will help you on your way to 10 reviews, which by the way I will post 7 more if I hafta to get you to continue this! WOW! It's really good, what a cliffhanger too! Well keep it up cause I really want to read the rest! Awesome job!

~Slick-if ya eva need to pass some time, come read my story, I need reviews too!
LuckydaNewsie chapter 2 . 8/3/2002
I really like it so far! Why do these people want with Traveler and why are they killing and all that good stuff? Spot is an obnoxious person, grr...if he didn't have an important part coming up, I think he'd be dead by now.
LuckydaNewsie chapter 1 . 7/25/2002
Hey! Love the story so far! Especially Spot thinking that girls can't be Newsies! Can I soak'im please? Update soon!