Reviews for TheFellowship at Middle-Earth com
RandomPerson chapter 7 . 1/2
LOVE IT! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!:)
Ariyah chapter 7 . 12/10/2013
lol, Smeagol spam that worked.
Also, short joke. Definite lol.
Ariyah chapter 6 . 12/10/2013
Ghoul-friend? Sme-gull? Died on the first one and groaned on the second. :)
Ariyah chapter 4 . 12/10/2013
It should be "exact", not "extract".
Rum-gurgling. Of course...
Ariyah chapter 3 . 12/10/2013
Legolas being oblivious to a blonde joke. That's a new thought.
Ariyah chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
"Your hair's not even as good as the hair on my feet." That was the best part.
And of course Pip would hack Aragorn... Poor Aragorn...

jesusfreakauthorgirl17 chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Oh my goodness I was laughing so hard I almost CRIED! Bravo narniagirl!
Snowy chapter 7 . 9/28/2013
Update?

I can't wait to find out what Bilbo and Frodo think of the giant spiders. Or is Sam going to take care of them before they get back? Also, I want to know what happens with the beard competition.

Loved the "free potatoes." Don't follow links in people's emails unless you trust them. They might send you giant spiders! Lol. Loved it.

KIU!
ilovevollyball chapter 7 . 9/8/2013
Lol!
Love this fic too!
Like the other one, this one is brilliant!
please update as soon as you can!
Rock Raider Fan 001 chapter 7 . 4/8/2013
Very clever. Hope you update soon.
Little Christian chapter 7 . 4/8/2013
OH MY GOODNESS! I LOVE you Narnia one, so when you said you wrote a Lord of the Rings version (which I love SO much more!) I instantly went to find it! :D:D:D Anyway, continue sooon! Oh, and BTW; I DID laugh! LOL!
Saoirse7 chapter 7 . 4/5/2013
This was...entertaining, to say the least. My favorite joke that Legolas and Gimli exchanged was probably the last one Legolas gave Gimli, and I love the part at the beginning of this chapter with Thorin and the hobbits. Too funny! :D
Laura Andrews chapter 7 . 4/4/2013
Yes, I did laugh and I did enjoy it :D Gollum spamming and sending giant spiders is crazy! And sky-diving off of Mount Doom rolls eyes Those hobbits!
Laura Andrews chapter 6 . 4/4/2013
Oh, dear. Legolas and Gimli. I love the Middle Earth jokes you made up. And then Arwen and Aragorn emailing each other... too funny!
Laura Andrews chapter 5 . 4/4/2013
Yes, Theoden's random line was... interesting :D And the beard growing contest is very funny!