Reviews for Nine Tailed Prototype
Phoenix774 chapter 8 . 5/21
hope you update this story soon, I really like it.
Taig589 chapter 8 . 4/8
I love this story and i have a few head cannons like fusing bloodlines together or using ice release in whole body making him into and ice monster or infecting animals making them into evolved pets to exorbing bits of the samanta blade or exorbing fish or parts of hisame for aquatic forms and powers but these are just my ideas but i think they are good but anyway keep up the good work i love this story
draco7347 chapter 8 . 2/25
really love this story cant wait for new chapters
ethan.lukkar chapter 8 . 12/1/2016
Magnificent chapter can't wait for more please update soon.
david.teague.3950 chapter 6 . 10/27/2016
Too bad Sasuke can't further Mutate because I got the perfect skill for him. By consuming those Snawps(Snake-Wasps) he could spit explosive goo out of his mouth. Well the goo is normal until it's lit a blaze then it explodes.
david.teague.3950 chapter 5 . 10/27/2016
Personally I think when someone uses the claws they should actually be obscenely fast, like a blur to normal eyes. I don't rightly recall the combinations of Prototype but couldn't the Blade Arm be combined with Muscle Mass to increase its damage and if that is accurate what of Muscle Mass and Hammer Fist?

Then there's people who could actually do with having their body brought to peak condition like Yakumo. I do wonder though, if Tsunade was turned either into an Evolved, or a Prototype(the difference is simple, Evolved only have one mode of attack like the Whipfist or the Blade Arms{unless you count those asses who can attack you with Bio Bomb, and Doctor Archer with her Pack Call}, while Prototypes have many methods of attack) would she gain the Mokuton?
david.teague.3950 chapter 1 . 10/27/2016
Interesting beginning to say the least. I actually came up with an interesting twist to the Prototype 2 story. When Mercer released the Virus a pregnant woman died giving birth to her child who had the Black Light in him/her but it was dormant. Millennia's later the continents were remerged back into Pangea, and technology was destroyed in an attempt to restore the planet. Fast Forward to October 10th when the Kyubi is sealed into Naruto who happens to be a descendant of the dormant Black Lighter, the inception of the furball causes the Virus to awaken.

However Kyubi not liking the virus began pouring his power through out the area in an attempt to keep it at bay and succeeds for the better part of 12 years. Until Orochimaru, whom I usually refer to as Pedomaru, applied the Five Element Seal.

This cut off the Kyubi's power allowing the black light to take a hold of Naruto damaging the seal enough that it caused Minato and Kushina's chakra bodies to take form, only to end up being consumed by the virus, Naruto gains the whipfist as well as his mothers chakra chains and all of their knowledge mostly their Jutsu repertoire.

Fastforward some more when he and his team are trudging through the forest the Hunter Pulse activates. Hanging back a bit a quietly creates a Shadow Clone to follow his team and he himself goes to the source of the Pulse in time to save Karin. Sasuke shows up right afterwards and demands to know what the dobe is doing here when he was told to wait back with Sakura. Ignoring Sasuke Naruto suggests to Karin that she join them in getting to the tower since her team mates are in fact dead. Also the Bear that was attacking her, Naruto accidentally whipped one of its arms off before consume the rest of it, freaking out both him and Karin.
lordtoastkage chapter 8 . 6/13/2016
if the first words out of James's mouth are "dance f**ker dance" my life will be complete
ivanganev1992 chapter 1 . 6/11/2016
Ch 1 last Ch 8

Very good, Diamond. Update it.
ivanganev1992 chapter 8 . 6/11/2016
Ch 8

Kiba is much better to leave than Sasuke. Maybe the second level power gained by curse mark could allow the same er consumption like Naruto. Little gruesome but Nice.
And Rock Lee needs that training and update his given gifted line.

Orochimaru watch out .

Still it is needed more power for Madara Uchiha . And the step is Deidra and what is left from Sasory and his human pupets and anyone lesser to improve the Evolved.

Sakura is a Burden. Better to be medic nin .

Or second addition to be joined Haku. And with Naruto to upgrade their ice release.
ivanganev1992 chapter 7 . 6/11/2016
Ch 7

Cure Sasuke even if it is needed injection or sucking the cursed part of Orochimaru leaving only the power .
ivanganev1992 chapter 2 . 6/11/2016
Ch 2

Surpassing Akimichi Fist and the dead bone manipulation.
forgottenevil23 chapter 8 . 6/4/2016
Please more soon. (insert puppy eye justu)
lokyyt chapter 8 . 3/17/2016
more please keep typing and please reply
dadman9994 chapter 8 . 3/6/2016
THE FEELS !

awesome job with this story dude/dudet

good job