Reviews for Invisible
Mermaid12 chapter 21 . 8/18
Fred and George like Harry Potter! Ha!
Pidgeon-san chapter 88 . 8/13
Wool wow wow, this fic is great! I'm so sad to have come. The end of it already. Thanks for the hours of entertainment!
LKturtledove chapter 69 . 7/30
Ok. Seriously. Why a penguin? I would of thought that Jack's familiar would be a winter wolf, or arctic fox, or some four legged mammal like that. Not a penguin. Why did you make his familiar a penguin? I'd really like to know.
LKturtledove chapter 34 . 7/30
I don't think you could make bunny any angrier without it Not looking right. Bunny is exhausted, he's had to take care of a seriously ill jack frost by himself for the past couple of days. Yes he's majorly angry at north, But he is just to tired to rant at him anymore than he already has. this is a really good chapter, I like it.
Hahahahaha you named the yetis Fred and George?! 3
Winter Starcatcher chapter 88 . 7/2
Hey, I just wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed reading this. You’re a fantastic writer and I hope you keep writing, whether it’s fan fiction or something else. Have a great day :)
I'm a crying river now~ it's the fifty-third chapter and I'm crying river now~
Ah, so many feels. Gone to thirty one chapters, and my heart feels like 'Aw, this is incredibly sad and cute.'
Hmm is it just me or is there a very mini Harry Potter cameo?
PhoenixFantastic chapter 13 . 4/2
I almost cried at this chapter.
IT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL WHEN JACK AND HIS SISTER REUNITED! THEY ARE WONDERFUL AND DESERVE TO SEE EACH OTHER AGAIN AT LEAST ONE TIME . . .
. . . Okay, I'm fine now. Bottom line - this was brilliantly written.
PhoenixFantastic chapter 6 . 3/29
This was such a beautiful story.
MisstyX0007 chapter 7 . 1/27
~dans voice~
Awww phil
MisstyX0007 chapter 4 . 1/27
Noooorth
MisstyX0007 chapter 1 . 1/27
Feelings
Emmie Louise chapter 88 . 1/2
I love this story so much _
3,819 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »