Reviews for Invisible
Wahboop chapter 88 . 9/23
Every single one of these was a gem to read! Thank you, and I hope you continue one day!
RandomShtScinceWhenever chapter 30 . 9/10
Was that a reference to Rick Riordan's new Magnus Chase series?
Caroline-mina-chan chapter 88 . 9/4
The only problem I have is there are no mentions of chapters 83-87.
I thiknk your chapeters are okay, you don't have to change canon mother nature :)
RandomShtScinceWhenever chapter 76 . 7/13
That last part was brilliant. I just heard in my head, "I need an adult over here!" xD
Boop-Ba-Doop chapter 59 . 7/2
I think it just hit me why the other ice spirits always stay isolated. Can't believe it took that long.
Skypeoplephoenix732 chapter 43 . 6/30
Oh my gosh, yes, -btw, I'm rereading this and just read the a/n for first time - that happened in... a book I was reading. Was horrible and sad and beautiful and yippee at the same time (complicated)
readwithcats chapter 88 . 6/27
Omg, this story was awesome and I'm really sad that it probably won't continue but I'm glad I discovered it because it truly was great!
readwithcats chapter 13 . 6/27
I'm actually crying right now... Why is this so heartrendingly good!?
Hey! I loved this story a lot and I've read it a few times in the past before this last update thing, haha. I don't really have much to say, just that you're an amazing writer and also that I adore your character Tabe.

-A Nonny Mouse Fangirl (that's my account name but I'm too lazy to log in)
PIPPA chapter 88 . 6/12
This may sound nitpicky, but Pippa is not Jack's sister's name. Jack's sister has no canon name! Pippa is the name of Jamie's female friend. Pippa and Jack's sister share the same voice actor, hence why people think Jack's sister's canon name is Pippa. Could please mention in your notes that Jamie has a friend named Pippa, not mentioning this makes me feel as if you are trying to erase a canon character. SORRY if this request annoys or angers you!
Book girl fan chapter 88 . 5/12
Little sad this is over, but it is absolutely amazing, and something I come back to whenever I'm in this fandom.
Omg I love you and your story's!
Children are Devils in disguise
drunksciencebros chapter 88 . 4/27
wow just thank you so much for writing this, i remember reading it 3 or so years ago when you started it and ever since its been 'finished' i still come back to it to reread my favourite one shots (also im pretty much in love with Tabe and the clear skies arc)
3,717 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »