Reviews for C'est La Vie
ourfandomhp chapter 4 . 3/29
re-reading this right now. I love this story SO MUCH! Any chance of you continuing it?
Billy Jones chapter 9 . 3/29
Could you please update with a new chapter. This is a very good story you have made here.
I hope this fic gets resurrected. It was enjoyable to read.
GoGobbleGobbles chapter 9 . 3/28
amazing!
LimeJuiceTub chapter 9 . 3/28
Hi. This is a very enjoyable fic. Great friendships. Hadrian is a very likeable and charismatic character. It's great to see how you write the characters and relationships realistically. I look forward to reading more in the future.
Ya chapter 4 . 3/25
I like your interpretation of Professor Babbling! :D
Whoa chapter 9 . 3/24
Please write the next chapter! I am in love with your style of writing and have read this over and over. Nice job! I would love to see how this plot plays out. Your writing definitely stays true to Rowling's characters and I love reading what seems to be her writing with a bit more jazz. :D Thank you for this amazing story!
Whoa chapter 1 . 3/24
This is amazingly written! I am already hooked :D
Jyaramie chapter 9 . 3/26
This fic is a lot of fun! I enjoy Harry as Hadrian the genius Hufflepuff and his new entourage of friends. It looks like you haven't posted in a long while, which is something I'm sorry to see. If you ever decide to pick it up again, I'd say I would like to see more of the Runes professor (she reminds me of my old thesis professor with her strong arming and it's hilarious to see it fallen to someone else) and to see more of his friendship with Orion. I'm also curious about what Hadrian will do about Moody and how events will play out for the champions in the Third Task. I wonder if Lily and James will ever find out his story and how this might affect their universe's Harry. Anyway, it was fun reading what you have written and I hope you will want to update again. Thanks!
Digifreako chapter 9 . 3/26
Love this fic! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Minerva-Athena chapter 9 . 3/25
I know it's been almost two years, but is there any chance you'll continue this story? It's really one of the best I've read thus far!
Severus Draconis Potter chapter 1 . 3/24
I really love this story. I hope we'll get an update soon. I love the Hadrian and Orion friendship!
christabelle.l.nnabue chapter 9 . 3/23
I'm on pins & needles please when are u going 2 update? This is becoming my go-to-story everyday please and please update
DestinyDragon chapter 9 . 3/22
I love this story!
lotusalchemist chapter 9 . 3/20
Wonderful story. You have a nice writing style and the emotions are portrayed perfectly. I like the POV changes. Is this abandoned?
4,087 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »