Reviews for C'est La Vie
iLovePun chapter 9 . 5/10/2013
This is great - I'll keep reading if you keep posting ;)
I rely love your characters, especially Orion. And I think later on if you wanted to introduce a more romantic side to the story Harry and Orion would fit together perfectly, I'd say Harry and Luna would go together well too but I've always shipped her with Neville. It's nice that you're keeping the fic gen because then while reading I am totally focused on the story and character development :)
Can't wait for the next update!
ya-ya-chan chapter 9 . 5/10/2013
baw! best! I love this so much and am so happy you updated! I can't wait to see how Hadrian deals with having Bill looking over his work. I look forward to more.
Noble1998 chapter 9 . 5/10/2013
Nice chapter, i like the idea of harry teaching a class
blackpearrlgurl chapter 9 . 5/10/2013
I'm really happy to see this update! It's wonderful, as usual.
I especially like how Hadrian acted very childishly here (changing Orion's hair colour and all). I know he's mentally an adult but it's nice to read about him letting go of his responsibilities for a while.

As for where he's going to go for the holidays, I had assumed that by then Sirius and Remus would have invited him to stay with them. You did allude to this, is he going to their place? Also, I admit to hoping for some interaction between Snape and Hadrian (especially since Snape has his suspicions).

With Harry, I had thought that maybe Hadrian would help him improve his attitude. Not anytime soon, of course, but eventually. Would he? I doubt they could ever be really good friends but...well any improvement in Harry's attitude would be great, right?

I love how Gabrielle develops a crush on him. So cute!
Anyway, brilliant story. Looking forward to more updates!
nosK chapter 9 . 5/10/2013
Neat chapter and a well-written, too. Interesting bit with the runes and how they work, though I hope you don't plan on going so in-depth with them every chapter, as that would become a bit tedious in the long run. Will definitely keep reading, and I'm looking forward to your updates. :)
Debate4life chapter 9 . 5/10/2013
I think you've made your reworked Harry into very interesting character. I look forward to reading more.
DeccanXX chapter 9 . 5/10/2013
I just love your story!
Dragons redemption chapter 9 . 5/10/2013
love it! great to see another chapter out :D
shanagi95 chapter 9 . 5/10/2013
I like reading this story, and so far I do not see anything to complain, much less how it is going to be slash because I read that it is gen. But I will just say that seeing interaction between Orion and Harry makes me want to read slash... Opposite to what most people complained to you, I actually enjoy reading their interaction, and although I know that they will not pair up, my mind likes to explore how and when they can get together. So really, I am not complaining. Instead, I hope to see more hints between them (although, again, I know that this is going to stay gen. But, hey, a girl can dream, right?)

I love this chapter! Hope to see you update soon, and I would like to read more about Draco, please.
Kaiyira chapter 9 . 5/10/2013
Thank you sooo much for writing this! This story is absolutely amazing! I love it! I'm going to read it over and over again while waiting for your next update! XD I love how Hadrian is teaching Runes...I think it's a really creative idea, and I think it's cool how you've incorporated Bill into the story...I'm looking forward to reading more! Please update! :D

Kaiyira
puretsubasa chapter 9 . 5/9/2013
I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH!

Thank you so much for the update. I reread the whole story from chapter one to the current update. I was smiling the entire time. The ending to this chapter...AHHHHHH...I need to know what happens next. I can't wait for the next chapter. I really want to give you constructive criticism, or say something insightful, but I have nothing to say other than thanks.

Looking forward to the next chapter!

Also, as to your ending note, it's silly that people keep complaining that you're going to turn this into a slash story. True, I would have loved to see this a slash story, but this is great as is!
tigdun chapter 9 . 5/9/2013
This is great! I hope you continue writing.
L.Soul chapter 9 . 5/9/2013
And bill wants to see hadrian teach runes?But Cackle. I love the rune professor, she herself is very.. Intertaining. Yes tjats the word.. Also strange too... when willl voldemort come out? Hadrian hadms to defeat him again... Right?
rollicking skater chapter 9 . 5/9/2013
Hello! Wow, new wonderful chapter! Ah, so many interesting events like Hadrian teaching, snowball fight, Fleur's impressions, invitations for the Yule ball, Hadrian uncovering his situation with family... Yeah, it seems Hadrian needs some rest or he'll be overwhelmed. Well, that was really nice and long chapter! Thanks A LOT for it! I kind of missed your story and now I have an urge to re-read it )

So, Hadrian is going to search for a new house? I guess he'll put all imaginable wards on it when he acquires it. I liked the way you display Slytherins, I hope to read about them more in the future ) and Severus as well. Ah, meeting Bill W. I wonder how Hadrian will hold it up, it'd be hard for him. Hm, what about Harry Potter? Is he plotting something for him not showing up in classes? Some revenge on his enemy?

Ah, so interesting you write! I really hope it won't be that long before your new update!

Sincerely yours,
Skater
Kayla3515 chapter 9 . 5/9/2013
I love this story! I definitely wouldn't mind if you did pair hadrian with orion but as the author I respect your wishes. I love every chapter you produce. Hurry back with another!
4,144 | « Prev Page 1 .. 152 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 172 .. Last Next »