Reviews for C'est La Vie
Lamon chapter 3 . 7/21/2013
I don't particular like Severus at all and skip most Severitis fics but I really like how Harry is affecting everyone here.
Lamon chapter 2 . 7/21/2013
Hmm interesting start. Saw your fic being recommended on tvtropes and felt it must be worth it and finding it good enough for the moment.
orchids787 chapter 9 . 7/20/2013
Hi, just wanted to say that this is a brilliant story.
Love your Hadrian and the group of people who have gathered around him and have become his new family.

Hope you update soon too and thanks for all your hard work!
CoNfUsEdByLyFe chapter 9 . 7/20/2013
I am in love with this story! I love Hadrian and how awesome he is :) Can't wait to see how the Yule Ball and holidays go!
CoNfUsEdByLyFe chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Very interesting first chapter! I'm looking forward to seeing how the other universe is :)
kingstonavery chapter 9 . 7/20/2013
WOW! I love this! This Stryker is excellent! Amazing! Please continue because this is almost to fabulous to be allowed!
BLADE OF ILLUSIONS chapter 9 . 7/20/2013
You know, I readed the warnings at the begining, I took them seariously, but on this chapter when I was about to put this story beatween my followd stories I almost didnt do it cause of the autor note until a re-readed;
I thougth for a moment that you WERE going to make it slash (is not lik other autors havent begon with a normal pairing or whitout pairing to change their mind at the begining and dont change the summary), so for my part THANKS YOU for not changing your mind on it.
I had in of cases when the cange it after words; while I don ave problems whit people liking them I seriously dont like slashso again Thanks you.
update soon please.
Blackness.Niniel chapter 9 . 7/19/2013
Hey! Love your Story! And the brother affection between Hadrian and Orion!
I'm really intrigued about everybody finding about Hadrian dimension travel...
Hope you update soon!
Schnuersenkel chapter 9 . 7/19/2013
I really like your story very much so far. I love Orion's character. Often OCs rub me the wrong way, but Orion fits just perfectly into the story. He is truly a mix between his two fathers. He is studious and calm like Remus but also viciously protective like Sirius. I like him a lot. And I read that there will be no pairings, but I wouldn't mind if there were a pairing between Hadrian and Orion. I think they would fit very well together. But not every story needs a pairing - your story will be great without it anyways. I do hope for lots of Orion - Hadrian interaction, if only of the friendship kind :-)
I am also looking forward to how the story will develop. I am wondering how a meeting between Hadrian and Voldemort would go, and I can't wait for fifth year, when the toad will come to Hogwarts. Hadrian interacting with her should be interesting.
Waiting with baited breath for the next chapter,
Schnuersenkel
Noomii chapter 9 . 7/19/2013
I absolutely love this fic! please update soon :)
cakepopgirl chapter 9 . 7/19/2013
Hey I love your story and I also have no problem with gen stories. I think it is really good sometimes because often the romance o ershadowes the plot.
Hadrian is also pretty cool, I would like another part whith harry though. But we will surely see more of him in the future.
Please update soon!
SeanS chapter 9 . 7/18/2013
just finished re reading for probably the tenth time. Great story, as with almost all your works this is on my list of great fics to read over and over. Thanks for the great writing!
EpicLlamaQueen chapter 9 . 7/18/2013
Plz update this is really good one of my favourite AU FanFics and Orion and Hadrian slash wouldn't be bad cos I can see them together.
Raindew chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Please please update soon,can't wait for more! And as you can see am not above begging either. I've reread the story for the 10th time,and crying when I know there won't be a chapter after ch9...so prety please !
Anon chapter 9 . 7/17/2013
I'm not much for giving reviews, I'll admit, but I just had to put this out there for you to hopefully see.

I love what you did with Orion. He's not some perfect OC who's deeply in love with Hadrian, and you've kept true to this GEN fic. He's an amazing character, with flaws and thoughts so REAL I'm trying not to cry. I've never found someone who could make an OC actually fit into a story, not to mention keep them realistic while doing it. Not too overpowered, either. I hate things when they're over-the-top, not to mention fake.

And, if I were being honest with myself, I wouldn't even mind if you ended up pairing Hadrian together with Orion. You'd make it work out. Lovely fic, couldn't ask for a better job. Keep writing.
4,671 | « Prev Page 1 .. 152 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 172 .. Last Next »