Reviews for C'est La Vie
JulieAnastasja chapter 9 . 11/18
But... I need next chapter. your story is kinda addicting
desireejones99 chapter 5 . 11/17
What no animagus training for the Tro

excellent entertainment
desireejones99 chapter 4 . 11/17
oops 2 years not 12, and sorry about the ship thing its my nature, I am more than a bit silly about it at times. as to Canon, I just really do not understand sticking to it when writing fan fiction as it's so much fun to break it like inserting Hadrian
desireejones99 chapter 3 . 11/17
Ships they deserve

Ginny and Snot nose Potter

Hermione and Neville

Lavender and Ron-Just because

Susan Bones and Hadrian He does or should have every class with her and they deserve good people

Draco and Pansy

Hannah Abbot and Cedric, she is not as much a fan girl as most the others are

Excellent Entertainment,

I know I'm 12 years late on when you last updated, though One can hope you might resurrect the story
desireejones99 chapter 1 . 11/17
as usual the chew toy takes it again
themaltesefalcon chapter 9 . 11/16
Haha, I hope you haven't been too bothered by people pairing Hadrian off with people. I have to admit your insistence that there will be no romance for him has gotten progressively more hilarious with each author's note. Personally I'm shipping Hadrian/Orion lol ;) But in all seriousness, this is such a good story! Very engaging and well-written, and I really like the pacing of the plot! Thanks for sharing. I hope you update again sometime.
Dutoc chapter 9 . 11/15
This story is great! Please come back to us!
AmeliaRoseOswald chapter 9 . 11/14
I'm loving this fic! You have a way with words, and it is really well written! Please continue soon!
d.davis04 chapter 7 . 11/12
So I'm reading this story for the several-th time and I just want to say that I love your Luna. This is my favorite fanfic and I know you haven't updated in a long time, and I doubt you even read the reviews, but more of this would be incredible. I absolutely love the characterizations, you nail the canon personalities, even the ones that are a bit different, and your OCs and OC-standins are great.
Kiki chapter 9 . 11/9
Just finished reading this for the nth time, and loved it more than the last time i read it!

No pressure, but eagerly looking forward to any updates!
Chronepsis of the Cenobites chapter 9 . 11/11
This has got to be my favorite dimension traveling stories.
Caelum2 chapter 9 . 11/11
After reading the entire story which compared to some seem picture book size cough*Miranda flairgold*cough I cant help but feel sad that it hasn't been updated in some time. On your profile you say that you wont ever abandon your stories but its been over 2 years now and your still an active writer?
Pyrophoricity chapter 9 . 11/10
Why is this magnificent piece of work isn't longer ?
It is so well writen it' incredible...
Thanks a lot for it !
Still love it and still hoping for more
2015 chapter 9 . 11/7