Reviews for C'est La Vie
Raveon chapter 9 . 4/21
please update. i have been asking you for a long time as a guest reviewer but recently i too got a fanfiction account. i would be happy if you could update the 10th chapter. the story is fantastic. your writing is good. mixed with enough humor, it is absolutely great!
Are you freaking dead?! LAST UPDATE WAS MAY, 2013! IT IS 2015 RIGHT NOW! TWO FREAKING YEARS!? WHERE THE JELL ARE YOU!?
Please update. Pretty please?
This story is absolutely brilliant and I absolutely despise you for not having updated since May 2013.

Sincerely,
All your beloved readers

P.S update please TT. It saddens me that this brilliant story has no updates!
123paco chapter 9 . 4/20
I know your updates are very erratic and that it can be quite annoying when people just pester you for updates when you have no interest in continuing a story, but I'm really hoping you'll get your muse back for this fic and finally update it, even if it has been two years since the last chapter. I honestly think this is the best story you've written, and it's sad to think that you may have abandoned it. So, this might be wishful thinking but, for the sake of your nearly 9000 followers, maybe you could consider continuing this? You would definitely make us all really happy!
Mizuki chapter 5 . 4/17
Honestly, I started reading this fic with the distinct feeling that I will come to love it. I whoheartedly congratulate you for this marvelously creation- or better said, for all, even though i barely read a few(Swinging Pendulum, Sight,and two or three more), - yet I have to share with you this overwhelming sadness and just a teeny tiny touch of annoyance that I feel, mostly because I simply now that there might not be a next chapter. Until I turn sixty. And my hair is grey.

Anyway, you have a big thumbs up from me, regardless of how little that may just adds to the pile :)
mrsjeje chapter 9 . 4/17
this story is BRILLIANT ! i just love how you write this story, the plot, characters, and all that entail in this story, and i just can't wait for your newest chapters, please please please please update this story, i'll be really thankful if you continue this story, but no pressure though, fighting !
feathers chapter 9 . 4/13
*sigh* On my 3rd or 4th re-read. Wish it was still alive. Thanks for writing these 9 chapters, though-they're delightful:) Super!Harry but not obnoxious, so it satisfies my cravings for Super!Harry without making me hate myself for it. Thanks again. If you ever feel inspired to pick this back up, better believe I'll be back!
Please update soon
shinyshadowklefki chapter 9 . 4/14
I really REALLY wish you would update this story. It's great, there isn't anything like it, and there is so much stuff that you haven't written! Please, could you update this again?
guest chapter 9 . 4/12
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ! IM IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY!
Bloody-Mad chapter 7 . 4/14
God I love this story. I just keep rereading it. I'd like to reread it all the way up to chapter ten though, just saying.
Mikipanda1997 chapter 1 . 4/13
Please please finish this story! It is legit one of the best stories I have ever read!
TheMischieveous chapter 9 . 4/13
Your fics are so amazing. You put so much detail into each one, going so far as to have even small things that could be written as "and so-and-so did this for awhile". Instead, you include dialogue, reactions, expression...the whole nine yards. I really wish this fic was complete 'cus I'm very eager to find out what happens next. Keep up the good work and I wish you an inspirational muse.
OMG. One of the better stories I've read. Moooooreeee pleaseeeee...
KK chapter 9 . 4/11
O.M.G.
This is so freaking awesome! I sincerel love it so much and I can't wait for more action!
This story is so addicting, well-written, and plain AMAZING that I'm literally begging you on my hands and knees-please UPDATE! UWAH, you have no idea how desperate I am wah

Anyways, I LOVE it, and just want to saay: Thank you and I can't wait for more!

KK