Reviews for C'est La Vie
CrystallizedSiren chapter 9 . 2/8
Please don't abandon this story, Its fantastic!
The Shadow Flamed Kyuubi chapter 9 . 2/8
This story is simply amazing, it's so unique and interesting that I couldn't help but be pulled in with each word, each new detail and discovery making it even more incredible. I could barely tear myself away to go make food I was enjoying it so much, when I came to the current last chapter I actually let out a groan of dismay!
Anon chapter 9 . 2/6
Second time reading it and it's still fantastic.
Forsake Eternity chapter 9 . 2/6
So first off, I came here bc of a rec and i have to say, your story ate up my day, I was mesmerized! and btw, if you decided to slash or do a het couple or a threesome or indeed keep it gen, do what you want, this is YOUR story and no reader has the right to tell you or berate you about how your story should go, if they really have that big of a problem, they should go write their own story, no one is making them read this one! I'm sorry if i'm a little enthusiastic over that, but I really hate to see readers bullying or spilling their entitlement all over an author and just wanted to say that whatever you do with this will be awesome and I just wanted to throw my support behind you that not every reader feels that they have the right to dictate or complain to you about what direction your taking this story. and this story may I say again is AWESOME, you had me bursting into laughter and tickled pink, I adored how Hadrian is changing everything around him. I love that his hero complex keeps coming up and he's worried about everyone and everything but then tells himself that it's not his job but he's doing it anyway. I enjoy the difference between hadrian and this alternate harry and their interaction and how you've juxtaposed the two. I love how you've written Neville as the boy who lived, he's still Neville, but you can still see the impact that growing up as the boy who lived has caused. I adore Orion and how he's 100% supportive of Hadrian and I love that Orion is starting to see that Hadrian himself also has those insecurities no matter what mask he gives to the public. To me Orion feels like a real character and not a stock OC thrown into the story to cover a point, so bravo on your wonderful development of his character. I love the slow, evolving change you have occurring with the slytherins and how you're handling the characterization of Dumbledore, Snape, Lily, James, Sirius and Remus. Babblings is secretly a slytherin I swear she's sneaky and can manipulate Dumbles and Hadrian and everyone else. I adore her and how exasperated she makes Hadrian, but I also feel that because of how you've written her, she also gives Hadrian an outlet to express frustration in a safe setting, does that make sense? And I could go on and on and on, but I just really wanted to say Thank you for writing and sharing with the rest of us, this brought smile and laughter into my day and really brightened it up, so thank you. :)
Please, I'm begging you to update! This story is amazing, and I've already read it more times than I can count. I really love this if it's writers block try rereading the story, it sounds weird but it really helps because as you read it you get new ideas on what should happen. Listen if you, were an author and had deadlines, you would be out of a job. Please I've read a lot of you other works and I like them too, but I think is your best story out of all of them. I'm begging you to work on this some more. Please don't drop this story.
Lana chapter 9 . 2/4
Je trouve ce voyage dans le temps fort agréable surtout
si Harry/Hadrien trouve le bonheur,à quand la suite
Nagamoon chapter 9 . 2/4
Just reread this awesome fic, i really wish you would update it one day. its some a great idea. :D
Jordan chapter 9 . 2/4
Just finished the fic, I'm aware that it's almost definitely dead, which is a shame because it's the first fic in a long time that I've really enjoyed, been a while since I read online. The interactions with the characters was really fun and engaging, I like Hadrian, and though the person who recommended it to me told me it ad little by way of plot, I actually really liked that, the characters are very solid and they drive the story along. It seems you got a lot of grief when you were writing from reviewers so I want to say thanks for a few hours well spent on my part.
Kira chapter 9 . 2/4
Please please please update this story, it is one of my top ten (#3) favourites. I really think that this is one of the best written and entertaining Fics on the site. I would love to see where this could go and how it would progress. With lots of respect and hope kira
Sailor Star8 chapter 9 . 2/3
I have to say, you are a very talented writer! This is a plot that I've seen many times, but you have gone and truly made it your own. I specifically love the interactions Hadrian has with characters like Cedric and the slytherins, and of course Orion has to be my fav character; I just love the bromance/brother relationship their developing that is so at odds with the that of the "Harry" from this universe.
This is my second time reading this and I just can not get tired of it, this fic and the Regulus black fix (another great story). Since you have already given fair warning that you update erratically I won't beg, just hope (fingers crossed) that inspiration strikes you soon for the next chapter!
Li chapter 9 . 2/3
Hello,

Great story and thank's for writing it! I was starting to wonder whether Hadrians mental scars would surface more, but you'll probably get to that if you continue the story.
Any way thanks again and great work!
Li
I love this fic. It's been two or three years and I am still obsessed with it and several of your ofther fanfics. I'm not going to ask for an update as I know you are the kind of writer who writes what they want when it pleases them, but could you take some time to re-read some of your older stories? Maybe?
The Dancing Huntress chapter 9 . 2/1
This has become my all time favorite story. Writing is grate. The plot is amazing. I can find nothing wrong with this story. My only complaint is that you have not updated in long time. So update this story. Please?
I love this fanfic's Fleur. She look more cool and strong and not just a pretty girl. I love the long chapters 3 post more often
Please update soon