Reviews for C'est La Vie
Nouvel Oblique chapter 4 . 4/6
An excellent chapter! I absolutely love life at Hogwarts and you do an amazing job of filling in the details - classes, teachers, the whole lot.
Read the A/N and I won't comment on 'shipping again. I never mind that when the story is good! Gen or not. Anyways...
Babbling just became my new favourite non-canon professor. Fantastic. The little ways you've filled in the way the staff operates is also appreciated. The level of detail is incredible.
I love how Hadrian, almost unconsciously, is preparing Hogwarts and those around him to be better prepared for the coming conflict. Good for Harry/Hadrian!
Cheers.
Nouvel Oblique chapter 3 . 4/6
I am seriously enjoying this well-written and paced story.
There was an interesting author's note in this chapter, too bad there's no early romance (as I admit I'm a fan) but there's lot of material to set up first of course!
I love seeing all the changes to the timeline you've constructed with great care - Lily and Severus, nuHarry and Neville, and so on. Harry/Hadrian continues to have a strong, interesting voice. I was slightly surprised that he hasn't actively considered altering the timeline more, by which I mean subtlety or obviously handling fake Moody, we only see one thought on that. Perhaps he's too melancholic and emotionally dampened to consider much more than keeping his head down at the moment, we shall see!
Enjoying this very much!
Nouvel Oblique chapter 2 . 4/6
I shall leave a review on my way out!
Firstly, I must say I have never stuck with a dimension-hopping or time-travelling story. However! You're writing is fantastic, your characterization of Harry "Hadrian" Potter is clever, and the world your Shepard came from is fascinating. It's give Hadrian a new perspective that I'm enjoying a lot. He has Harry's dry wit tempered by loss and years of experience. I'm fascinated to read more.
Cheers!
triste chapter 9 . 4/3
Right. So. I have read and re-read this.. three times. Simply because it is one of the most interesting HP fics that I have ever had the pleasure of reading. The time-travel plot may be overdone, and your story may not have gone as far along as other stories, but you put your own (perhaps not-so-little) twist to it and made a story that's so familiar yet also different that it keeps readers (such as myself) glued to it, even after.. what, 2 years of no updates?
Bottomline is: this is awesome. Great. As Kelly Clarkson would say (sorry, it's just, I saw my sister watching old American Idol auditions on YouTube): "Cool beans." All chill and whatnot.
I'm not even sure if you're still on Fanfiction, but if (hopefully when) you read this.. I really hope you continue this story. Cheers! :)
twinia1 chapter 9 . 4/5
keep going!
Cat7herinE chapter 9 . 4/4
In love with it! Can't wait for update :D
josht1987 chapter 9 . 4/3
I don't know if you know this but...You have one of the best dimension travel stories I've seen. And I know it's been almost 2 years...BUT DAMNIT FINISH! lol

-Josh
naturefire chapter 9 . 4/3
Love it! Youre story is absolutly fabulous!
The Great Wizard Qui Quae Quod chapter 9 . 4/2
I realize that it's been a couple of years since you've updated this story, but I'm hoping that you continue it anyways.
Most of the time it really bugs me when people give Harry a different name or special powers but your story is so well written (and has really good explanations) that I almost didn't notice it. I like the idea of Bill teaching Harry runes, and all the comparisons between Harry's old world and the new one are interesting.
salamangkero chapter 1 . 3/31
pity you haven't updated thus story for a while. its pretty good and unique. something hard to find w/ the amount of hp fanfics available.
anyway, thanks for sharing.
regards.
Anonymous chapter 4 . 3/28
I really like how you portrayed Cedric. He is SUCH a hufflepuff and loyal to fault and you get to know him a little better in this story.
ourfandomhp chapter 4 . 3/29
re-reading this right now. I love this story SO MUCH! Any chance of you continuing it?
Billy Jones chapter 9 . 3/29
Could you please update with a new chapter. This is a very good story you have made here.
I hope this fic gets resurrected. It was enjoyable to read.
GoGobbleGobbles chapter 9 . 3/28