Reviews for C'est La Vie
whrr.trudy chapter 9 . 7/4
I adore your story, it is truly an enjoyment to read and I hope you find the time to finish it. :)
nemmodo chapter 9 . 7/4
Good story, please continue.
imagelesssky chapter 9 . 7/4
I'm so glad I found this story. I just hope that you come back and finish it at some point.
LittleChomper chapter 9 . 7/3
This story is still ongoing, right? I really like your idea. Kinda like a super harry but not annoying one. Hope you will update soon! :)
termineter chapter 9 . 7/3
please continue this story
fantastic work, fantastic characters, fantastic everything! I'm only sorry that you seem to not be writing anymore. But I get it, and just wanted to congratulate you on this amazing story!
indigoshift13 chapter 9 . 6/29
I love, love, love this story and I really hope you continue.
Lady Philosophical Phoenix chapter 9 . 6/30
Please, please, please update. I'm begging you. Please. This is brilliant. The characters relate really well, it is often amusing and the tone overall is lighthearted. I would like Remus and Sirius to figure out some more stuff relating to Harry's immunity to the Imperious Curse. Even if you don't do that ... write more? Please? You are an amazing author.
sheena chapter 9 . 6/28
miss you you cant still be vacationing pls update even alittle
monochrome chapter 9 . 6/27
you really need to upadate I sooooooo likkkkkeeeeeeee your storrrrryyyyyy!
It is so addicted that I had read this story all over again and again . so please please update .
plis plis continue this fic ,its amazing
KitkatMoon chapter 9 . 6/29
Amazing Story, hope you pick it up again.
Hey are you ever goin to continue the story? It would sacrilege otherwise.
shadow writer chapter 9 . 6/25
If this story is going to stay cannon till the end of fifth year can no one or adult get sent into the veil.
lola chapter 9 . 6/24