Reviews for C'est La Vie
Nouvel Oblique chapter 9 . 4/24
I just caught up to the published material and, as always, this story is excellent, one of the only 'dimension-hopping' or 'multiple timeline Harry's' stories that I've ever read and not just appreciated, but really enjoyed. Continually fantastic characterization and plot development. Each chapter sees a little hint of Hadrian's terrible, just terrible, timeline. Teddy! Andromeda! Draco as his second-in-command... Man, what a universe. It's cleverly constructed and, along with seeing his backstory, we also see how Hadrian is growing as a young adult, shedding some of his trauma, even if he doesn't quite realize it, simultaneously with the others around him. Orion, Neville, Draco, Cedric, Krum, Fleur, Luna, even Other-Harry (perhaps, I hold out hope). Draco's always a tough one for me so kudos for writing a believable, slow, progression from his Pureblood roots. In the past few chapters we have also seen the Champions, given more than the brush-off they got in the canon books, and it was fun to see such a great take on Krum and Fleur (and Gabrielle). Luna as well, she is just absolutely adorable.
The representation of the parents is also great, I love how they're getting to know their cross-dimensional son/new person, and you've pulled off having all of them alive in a way I didn't think possible! They provide a valuable perspective on how Hadrian is growing into his new persona, and coming to grips with his future/past.
Now all I can say is I look forward to future material. Thanks a bunch for such a great story.
TheoPotterGoblinFriend chapter 9 . 4/24
Puhlease do not be abandoned! At least write another chapter or two. I love Orion and want to see Hadrian go to spend the holidays at his house. :)
I think this is the tenth time I've read this. No joke. It's simply splendid.
zuphie chapter 8 . 4/23
I would also like to add that I really appreciate the lack of a pairing in this story. It doesn't weigh it down that way and distract from the story.
(It wouldn't let me add this underneath chapter 9 where I actually thought it, so I've placed it here.)
zuphie chapter 9 . 4/23
This is actually much better than most crossing dimension stories. That tends to be a favorite idea of mine to read anyways, but this one is well thought out, well-written, and nicely paced. I would love to read more of this if you get the time to come back and finish it. :)
Raveon chapter 9 . 4/21
please update. i have been asking you for a long time as a guest reviewer but recently i too got a fanfiction account. i would be happy if you could update the 10th chapter. the story is fantastic. your writing is good. mixed with enough humor, it is absolutely great!
Are you freaking dead?! LAST UPDATE WAS MAY, 2013! IT IS 2015 RIGHT NOW! TWO FREAKING YEARS!? WHERE THE JELL ARE YOU!?
Please update. Pretty please?
This story is absolutely brilliant and I absolutely despise you for not having updated since May 2013.

Sincerely,
All your beloved readers

P.S update please TT. It saddens me that this brilliant story has no updates!
123paco chapter 9 . 4/20
I know your updates are very erratic and that it can be quite annoying when people just pester you for updates when you have no interest in continuing a story, but I'm really hoping you'll get your muse back for this fic and finally update it, even if it has been two years since the last chapter. I honestly think this is the best story you've written, and it's sad to think that you may have abandoned it. So, this might be wishful thinking but, for the sake of your nearly 9000 followers, maybe you could consider continuing this? You would definitely make us all really happy!
Mizuki chapter 5 . 4/17
Honestly, I started reading this fic with the distinct feeling that I will come to love it. I whoheartedly congratulate you for this marvelously creation- or better said, for all, even though i barely read a few(Swinging Pendulum, Sight,and two or three more), - yet I have to share with you this overwhelming sadness and just a teeny tiny touch of annoyance that I feel, mostly because I simply now that there might not be a next chapter. Until I turn sixty. And my hair is grey.

Anyway, you have a big thumbs up from me, regardless of how little that may just adds to the pile :)
mrsjeje chapter 9 . 4/17
this story is BRILLIANT ! i just love how you write this story, the plot, characters, and all that entail in this story, and i just can't wait for your newest chapters, please please please please update this story, i'll be really thankful if you continue this story, but no pressure though, fighting !
feathers chapter 9 . 4/13
*sigh* On my 3rd or 4th re-read. Wish it was still alive. Thanks for writing these 9 chapters, though-they're delightful:) Super!Harry but not obnoxious, so it satisfies my cravings for Super!Harry without making me hate myself for it. Thanks again. If you ever feel inspired to pick this back up, better believe I'll be back!
Please update soon
shinyshadowklefki chapter 9 . 4/14
I really REALLY wish you would update this story. It's great, there isn't anything like it, and there is so much stuff that you haven't written! Please, could you update this again?
guest chapter 9 . 4/12
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ! IM IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY!
4,023 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »