Reviews for Going In Blind
Emily chapter 23 . 2/1
I really enjoy how much work you put into the characterization of Ichijo and Taura. It's amazing when I compare a recent chapter to the beginning and see the character growth. Amazing job! Don't make us wait too long for the next chapter ;)
cleo chapter 1 . 1/28
i love the way you write vampire knights your writing style has complete grownup feel to it. you should write funny stuff like o-make or funny stuff. with your skills and style try body-switching zero-kuran body i would die from laughter or make it angst like being a pure blood to zero or being a switch to normal vampire kuran. i really think you can knock this ideal out without no sweat at all. many people would be wondering how this fanfic hell even i'm curious how it would turn out? well arent you i'm too see you later name cleo i love reading your story just a normal fan of your fanfic.

PS.
i hope you do it the ideal doing a bodyswitch between zero and kuran god won't that be funn to write in-a-nut-shell. Bye.
Theresa chapter 23 . 1/25
Oh. My. Simple. God. Continue this or I will bite you. This is amzying.
I didn't expect an update so quickly! Thank you very much I'm looking forward to the next chapter! C:
BrookSide chapter 23 . 1/24
Wow I'm so happy you updated! Excellent chapter as always, it was incredibly enjoyable and the suspense is killing me! Looking forward to the next update.
lmamc chapter 23 . 1/23
Finally back!
thychi chapter 23 . 1/23
I'm so thankful that you updated! This was a very climatic and surprising chapter, and I do hope that you won't leave it at this cliffhanger for long!
This was recommended to me and can I just say they were right I love this. Please update this omg I binge read it all and I can't wait for the next chapter!
awesome story! i can't wait for the next update!
Wow just started reading this and your writing is absolutely stellar. I cannot wait for the next update!
Guest chapter 22 . 12/18/2015
Michiooo! Takuma go be a knight and protect your princess!
Guest chapter 22 . 10/14/2015
Damn this is such a cliffhanger! I can't wait for the remaining story arc!
19jg01 chapter 22 . 8/24/2015
Yanagi-san,

This fanfic is amazing! Please continue! I can't wait for the next update!

Sincerely,
Kii
Guest chapter 22 . 7/10/2015
I can't believe I didn't read this before! Pleaseeee don't be discontinued!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
Wow this story is great! I love how you developed their relationship! More soon please! 3