Reviews for Going In Blind
crc12345 chapter 18 . 4/12
Great story. I would Love more. Are you Continuing it?
tsukinoyume11 chapter 18 . 8/27/2013
This is amazing ;)
Sacha Michaelis chapter 18 . 4/10/2013
This was absolute, great story! I loved it, I couldn't stop reading it! I even secretly read in class because it was that good. Your characters are in personality, and your OC's are so lovable. I wish to improve my writing so I can be as good as an author as you. Keep writing I beg of you, I have a feeling he is going to drink her blood again. :D I can't wait to read more, once again, great, no fantastic job!
Azureian chapter 18 . 4/6/2013
Wow, I just finished reading your chapters and I have to say that they are very very well written! I could feel the emotions in the words that are being spoken, also, I really like the cute parts _ I hope you update soon! (no pressure...)
Ayame Sora chapter 18 . 4/4/2013
This is such a good story! Your detail ad the depth of the characters is amazing! I keep telling my friend to hurry up and get to this chapter! Anyways, I can't wait for the next chapter!
MissKatryn chapter 18 . 4/3/2013
You have a new fan
Guest chapter 18 . 3/24/2013
Yay! I've been waiting ages for this :) really good chapter like always. Can't wait for the next update!
ballet022 chapter 18 . 3/24/2013
Please update soon! I really enjoyed this last chapter
Blackenflames chapter 18 . 3/24/2013
\()/ yes finally the chapter is here been waiting for ever! ! Awesome chappy loved the bite scene. 3
Please pretty please with cherrys or sprinkles on top can you post the next chapter a tiny bit sooner I wouldn't even complain if its short. I just gotta keeo reading this awesome story
lmamc chapter 18 . 3/24/2013
Welcome back! So glad you up dated the story and it was great! I liked that Taura talked to Takuma and excepted his nature. I totally agree with her, drinking blood is in a vampires nature and not something you can just ignore or pretend that's not there. it is apart of what he is... a vampire and Taura excepts that.
gale.frost18 chapter 17 . 2/14/2013
Awesome story! XD
Sarah chapter 17 . 1/30/2013
Hi, I am really enjoying the story. I am glad that you are adding you own extras to create a new plot, not just following the storyline. I believe you are doing a really great job of interpreting Takuma personality.
I can't wait for the next update!
Kyoki no Megami chapter 17 . 12/30/2012
haifisch;
nice story, and the last sentence in the authors note sound like he let somebody bite her willingly... we-hell, gotta keep this short, need to sleep
hope you continue soon
kyoki no megami
maDAlexa
Blackenflames chapter 17 . 12/29/2012
NOOOO WHERE'S CHAPTER 18! I FREAKIN LOVE THIS STORY! and finding goood Takuma love stories are seriously hard to find these days o_o
JustLikeChocolate chapter 17 . 12/29/2012
I can't wait for the next chapter! Please update soon!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »