Reviews for Going In Blind
SheikahLover chapter 23 . 7/18
Not a problem. If you need to take your time in updating and writing the chapters. I've seen some authors on this site go without months for updating, but when they finally do update it is always worth it. I feel this is the same sentiment for this particular story. First off, I also want to say thank you for writing a realistic VK OC story. Just recently I've gotten into this fandom and I've been reading a fair bit of OC stories - mostly because I tend to prefer the stories that center on the secondary characters as opposed to the main ones - so I was pleasantly surprised to find a good Takuma x OC story. :)

You've captured Takuma's personality so well. I feel like I'm learning more about his character in your writing than watching the anime and reading the manga. Taura is so well developed too. I'll say this truthfully, I like her better than Yuki. If you like Yuki Cross than I mean nothing bad by it, but she's a bit too weak for me. I like how Taura is willing to admit that she is weaker than Takuma (after all, she is continually acknowledging that he is a vampire while she is a human) but is slowly beginning to grow closer to him. It's so easy to relate to Taura. I can understand why she feels apprehensive about the Night Class entirely, and Takuma in particular. They're vampires; they're natural enemies of humans. Plus, like Taura mentioned before she grew up believing they were nothing more than children's tales, a figment of society's imagination if you will. But now she's thrust into a world that she didn't even know existed before, and I think she's handling it quite realistically.

I like how her relationship with Takuma is slowly developing. She's a bit unaware of Takuma's feelings (or therefore) and I can see why. The man is hard to read and with those smiles all the time it can be a bit confusing to determine his real thoughts... Anyway, I'm starting to ramble but I think you get my point. :D

I quite like this story. Hands down it is one of my favourite OC stories I've read in this section. Taura is not super strong or super crazy like a lot of other OC stories in this section. You've successfully portrayed her as a realistic girl who is slowly beginning to cope with these sudden large changes in her life. :)

Please keep it up! Update whenever you have time. I'll be eagerly yet patiently awaiting the next chapter.

Best,
SheikahLover
BlueRedPinkRanger chapter 23 . 3/1
Wow, FANTASTIC story so far! I've really fallen in love with this fic. I really like how you portray the characters and I love the chemistry between Takuma and Taura.

This latest chapter is pretty intense especially the ending; my poor Takuma, I hope he'll be okay and hope that Taura can come to terms with her feelings toward Takuma.

Great work, and please update soon.
erin chapter 23 . 2/26
Holyyyy I hope the next update is soon. This cliffhanger is hard to handle :(
Emily chapter 23 . 2/1
I really enjoy how much work you put into the characterization of Ichijo and Taura. It's amazing when I compare a recent chapter to the beginning and see the character growth. Amazing job! Don't make us wait too long for the next chapter ;)
cleo chapter 1 . 1/28
i love the way you write vampire knights your writing style has complete grownup feel to it. you should write funny stuff like o-make or funny stuff. with your skills and style try body-switching zero-kuran body i would die from laughter or make it angst like being a pure blood to zero or being a switch to normal vampire kuran. i really think you can knock this ideal out without no sweat at all. many people would be wondering how this fanfic hell even i'm curious how it would turn out? well arent you i'm too see you later name cleo i love reading your story just a normal fan of your fanfic.

PS.
i hope you do it the ideal doing a bodyswitch between zero and kuran god won't that be funn to write in-a-nut-shell. Bye.
Theresa chapter 23 . 1/25
Oh. My. Simple. God. Continue this or I will bite you. This is amzying.
I didn't expect an update so quickly! Thank you very much I'm looking forward to the next chapter! C:
BrookSide chapter 23 . 1/24
Wow I'm so happy you updated! Excellent chapter as always, it was incredibly enjoyable and the suspense is killing me! Looking forward to the next update.
lmamc chapter 23 . 1/23
Finally back!
thychi chapter 23 . 1/23
I'm so thankful that you updated! This was a very climatic and surprising chapter, and I do hope that you won't leave it at this cliffhanger for long!
This was recommended to me and can I just say they were right I love this. Please update this omg I binge read it all and I can't wait for the next chapter!
awesome story! i can't wait for the next update!
Wow just started reading this and your writing is absolutely stellar. I cannot wait for the next update!
Guest chapter 22 . 12/18/2015
Michiooo! Takuma go be a knight and protect your princess!
Guest chapter 22 . 10/14/2015
Damn this is such a cliffhanger! I can't wait for the remaining story arc!