Reviews for Going In Blind
19jg01 chapter 22 . 8/24
Yanagi-san,

This fanfic is amazing! Please continue! I can't wait for the next update!

Sincerely,
Kii
I can't believe I didn't read this before! Pleaseeee don't be discontinued!
Wow this story is great! I love how you developed their relationship! More soon please! 3
Mintakaa chapter 22 . 6/18
Stumbled upon this last night. Read it all in one go. It was great! Love your writing and your OC. Looking forward to the rest and anything that comes after! Keep up the great work! :D
LaughterLover98 chapter 22 . 5/30
SOOO! WERE THEY ON A DATE! WHAT THE HELLO KITTY TAKUMA! AND MICHIO NOOOOOOOO! Anyways great chapter. Looking forward to se Takuma and Taura finish their conversation. Great job :)
thychi chapter 22 . 5/19
I wasn't expecting an update suddenly out of the blue, but I'm absolutely ecstatic! I'm looking forward to the last few chapters!
Darth-Taisha chapter 1 . 5/19
Excellent writing, you are doing a great job with the dialogues and conversations. All of them felt very natural. I enjoyed the chemistry you have established between your OC and Takuma, who is one of my favorites in VK. I look forward to reading more.
lmamc chapter 22 . 5/19
FINALLY, another chapter. I must say, this is a very good chapter, I think you are getting better at writing these things. So, Michio came back and it looks like to stir-up some trouble. Update the next chapter soon.
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 22 . 5/19
OMG! No way! Non
Odium Fati chapter 22 . 5/19
Dammnit! A cliffhanger... -Sobs-
thychi chapter 21 . 5/19
I remember reading this back when there was only a few chapters out. I'm so glad it has been updated since then! I really love the characterization of Takuma and his relationship with Taura. I hope you'll update soon :)
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 21 . 4/28
This is such an amazing fic! I love it! You've written everything out so well! :3

OMG! He so asked her out on a date! *squeals* X3
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 2 . 4/27
Interesting. Her uncle was a hunter then...?
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 1 . 4/27
I don't blame her for being so mad.
magicdemi-god223 chapter 21 . 3/29
Oh my gosh, you just left me at such a cliffhanger! ESPECIALLY with Ichijo and Taura! You have no idea how much that little scene between the two left me fangirling and squealing like a rabid hyena on drugs. xD But seriously, you've left me craving for more. In the few chapters I've encountered, I've grown to love this story and hope to see it reach its completion in the future.

Happy writing and editing! I hope life doesn't get too hectic for you :)