Reviews for Going In Blind
Great story so far! I can't wait to see where you take it. The plot just flows and I appreciate that the relationship between them isn't abrupt and forced. Hope to see an update soon!
PepperCornPie chapter 21 . 1/10
wonderful story! hope you continue cause i'm so excited to find out what comes next! thank you and have an awesome day :)
erikakurumi1016 chapter 21 . 12/25/2014
thankyou for yoyr hardwork and please continue! i like the storyline so far and i really would like if Michio drink Taura's blood and then Takuma like gone mad and kill Michio(оо)
Anyway, i cant wait for your next chapter!
Pinbreaker chapter 21 . 12/20/2014
I've really enjoyed reading your story. You write really well, and you've taken the time to develop your plot, as well as Takuma and Taura's relationship. It's been refreshing to read something that I don't need to criticize. XD (I did see some typos, but they're simple errors editing could rectify.)

I can't wait to read more of this story!
-Mango
lmamc chapter 21 . 12/17/2014
this is getting interesting, update soon.
LaughterLover98 chapter 21 . 12/17/2014
SO CLOSE! I thought he knew...And what's up with Michio? Anyways awesome chapter! :)
LaughterLover98 chapter 20 . 12/12/2014
Awesome story! I love their building relationship :) Can't wait until next chapter!
YukiMiho chapter 20 . 11/20/2014
OMG OMG OMG! I can't believe that just happened!
Its nice how you kept Takuma's gentleman side while he was erm, feeding off her.. I can't wait for the next update! On another note, am I the only one that thinks that blood sucking is something sexual to vampires in VK? This chapter was pretty suggestive HAHAHA. Anyways, good job!
YukiMiho chapter 18 . 11/20/2014
I loved this chapter :) but i was hoping to see more romantic advancements on our couple ;_;
Guest chapter 16 . 11/20/2014
Hello, I just want to say that I LOVE this chapter! The exchange between Takuma and her dad is so amusing xD sorry for only reviewing now. Your story is really good, I couldn't stop reading chapter after chapter. Great job!
scorpia1029 chapter 20 . 11/8/2014
Awesome story Takuma's soo adorable!
fanfic consumer chapter 9 . 10/21/2014
I adore your fanfic especially the part with the pureblood painting , suspense...
Also where she has to find out who the guy is..
Guest chapter 20 . 10/15/2014
I just stumbled upon this fic yesterday and finished reading it in one night. It's so good! Can't wait for your next update :D
sunandsheep chapter 20 . 10/1/2014
Yasss Oh my god you scared me for a second there O.o
lmamc chapter 20 . 9/30/2014
Another chapter! This was great, I think Takuma is going to get used to his vampire nature. Is there a reason why Miss Taura's blood is "quite wonderful" or is just that humans taste really good to vampires in general?