Reviews for Going In Blind
thychi chapter 22 . 5/19
I wasn't expecting an update suddenly out of the blue, but I'm absolutely ecstatic! I'm looking forward to the last few chapters!
Darth-Taisha chapter 1 . 5/19
Excellent writing, you are doing a great job with the dialogues and conversations. All of them felt very natural. I enjoyed the chemistry you have established between your OC and Takuma, who is one of my favorites in VK. I look forward to reading more.
lmamc chapter 22 . 5/19
FINALLY, another chapter. I must say, this is a very good chapter, I think you are getting better at writing these things. So, Michio came back and it looks like to stir-up some trouble. Update the next chapter soon.
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 22 . 5/19
OMG! No way! Non
Odium Fati chapter 22 . 5/19
Dammnit! A cliffhanger... -Sobs-
thychi chapter 21 . 5/19
I remember reading this back when there was only a few chapters out. I'm so glad it has been updated since then! I really love the characterization of Takuma and his relationship with Taura. I hope you'll update soon :)
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 21 . 4/28
This is such an amazing fic! I love it! You've written everything out so well! :3

OMG! He so asked her out on a date! *squeals* X3
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 2 . 4/27
Interesting. Her uncle was a hunter then...?
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 1 . 4/27
I don't blame her for being so mad.
magicdemi-god223 chapter 21 . 3/29
Oh my gosh, you just left me at such a cliffhanger! ESPECIALLY with Ichijo and Taura! You have no idea how much that little scene between the two left me fangirling and squealing like a rabid hyena on drugs. xD But seriously, you've left me craving for more. In the few chapters I've encountered, I've grown to love this story and hope to see it reach its completion in the future.

Happy writing and editing! I hope life doesn't get too hectic for you :)
I really love all the details that are put into developing the characters. Most authors rush into the romance part of their stories. It's nice to see someone actually taking their time and giving the story a slow build and putting romance on the back burner here and there. I hope you update more soon. I'm looking forward to reading more.
Great story so far! I can't wait to see where you take it. The plot just flows and I appreciate that the relationship between them isn't abrupt and forced. Hope to see an update soon!
PepperCornPie chapter 21 . 1/10
wonderful story! hope you continue cause i'm so excited to find out what comes next! thank you and have an awesome day :)
erikakurumi1016 chapter 21 . 12/25/2014
thankyou for yoyr hardwork and please continue! i like the storyline so far and i really would like if Michio drink Taura's blood and then Takuma like gone mad and kill Michio(оо)
Anyway, i cant wait for your next chapter!
Pinbreaker chapter 21 . 12/20/2014
I've really enjoyed reading your story. You write really well, and you've taken the time to develop your plot, as well as Takuma and Taura's relationship. It's been refreshing to read something that I don't need to criticize. XD (I did see some typos, but they're simple errors editing could rectify.)

I can't wait to read more of this story!
-Mango