Reviews for A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes
Guest chapter 4 . 7/26/2014
This is just adorable. I love little Buffy and also Katie. Is she meant to have been named after Kate?
Guest chapter 4 . 7/2/2011
So sweet. Loved it
melody's muse chapter 4 . 10/16/2010
Aww, this story is so cute! :) Four year old Buffy's adorable! I know you wrote this years ago, but I just stumbled across it and was intrigued. It had me laughing and smiling the whole time. :)

And I love little Buffy's wish at the end! Just perfect! I love happy little stories like this. Great job! :)
MephoDDiKKaLL89 chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Awesome Fic,

I love the way you've mixed Angst, Romance and Comedy together. Well i'm not sure if others found it funny, but i thought it was a little funny.

Really enjoyed reading it.
clandestinequeen chapter 4 . 9/29/2009
I was a little apprehensive when I first saw the small summary but in the end this was sweet. :)
Literista chapter 4 . 2/5/2009
Little Buffy is adorable. Little Buffy with Cordy and Angel is beyond adorable. Little Buffy with Spike? Hysterical! I liked this, good job.
My Personal Morphine chapter 4 . 1/13/2008
aw that is always imagined a younger buffy to be! that story is so sweet!
BlondeAngel chapter 4 . 12/7/2007
well gd and loved the story line lol
Tappy07 chapter 4 . 10/30/2007
Aww i love that sweet..i could just imagine that. I wonde why they didnt make it an episode
Susie Colfer chapter 4 . 2/28/2007
That was great! It was exactly the way that I would like to have seen the Buffy/Angel relationship turn out.
Ghostwriter chapter 4 . 10/6/2005
Ha ha ha ha. That is so cute. Four-year old Buffy. Just too cute. Catch ya on the flip side.
buffstuff500 chapter 4 . 7/15/2005
OMG...OMFG! this was amazing! i loved this story! i mean the idea of yound Buffy..! and i especially loved the ending... repeating previous things... it was just so good! i mean i love it! i cant wait to read some of ur other pieces.. ur good! lol!
tankbbg chapter 4 . 6/12/2005
I absoulutely LOVE your story! Faves now!
Blondiegrl chapter 4 . 12/8/2004