Reviews for Naruto: Wrath of the Emperor
This chapter was utterly idiotic. You do not leave enemies alive only for them to go against you and your family once more. Especialy against your family. If the outcome would not look like the omake for the Uchiha it should look along the lines of the little traitor and overinflated angsty avenger ending without what makes him a man as a precaution that he will not spawn any more traitors as well as without those magical eyeballs to add some entertainment Naruto should also take his legs and hands leaving some stumpts for additional entertainment. As for the Tsun Tsun and the pervert they should suffer unimaginable humilitation for years equal to that they tormented MC by themselves or proxy. Like taking their extremites and leaving them chained to bed with IV. What is more Konohas combat force should be regulary 'combed' to death starting from the elite forces that were at Suna. After the equal ammount of years to the number at Naruto and Hinata banishment would pass, Tsun Tsun and the pervert should be taken back to Konoha from the great and mercifull Imperial Care only to witness the End of the Village Hidden in Leaves. The portrayal of this chapter only leaves more troubles for the future, while Naruto can defend himeslf the same goes for Hinata, will their children always be protected from mad assasins from Leaf?
robert krause chapter 2 . 7/1
when before Naruto and his wife had came to the west the 2 had be working as hit men and with the mob moeny too the 2 had be working as heads of hit men gund and then thifes gund too kown as blcke jack and when then Naruto and his wife spying on misy 1 and took tis top mebers out and then meony form it help out too , when Naruto and his wife had tema up too , when be on the road abuot the citys too , Naruto and his wife had put old pothers on a tree and her old vest too and both had hand bets too it now ,
Archer Chef chapter 11 . 6/19
Damn ! I wish you make a sequel! Maybe a Dxd crossover? now that Japan was some good fic. Amazing.
BEST ENDING EVER
Hmason chapter 11 . 4/20
perfect
Sorry sorry the woman was Elizabeth and the marriage conductor was barbossa
Hey! You took the idea of the marriage from pirates of the Caribbean at worlds end where will and the woman whose name I forgot asked Bluebeard to conduct the marriage ceremony for them in the middle of a battle
Ladyleo145 chapter 1 . 4/3
thank you thank you thank you! since reading the original two I want to see how it would work with Hinata and Naruto in the beginning!
Jj chapter 11 . 3/6
“Fan girl squeel” hat was perfect love love love it
littleditto chapter 11 . 2/16
This is really good. While Consequences was not bad, this is definitely better in that power was distributed so it wasn't just Naruto curbstomping everyone while his guards/hinata/the people of the west mostly stood by and watched. There was a great deal of detail and world-building in this too, which was awesome.

My only complaint was in the epilogue when you mentioned that Moka became the fourth fox sage, when i'm pretty sure you had never mentioned fox sages in Wrath of the Emperor before (outside the bios at the beginning), nor had you mentioned the bite marks. I'm assuming that you simply copy-pasted Consequences' epilogue and then changed a few things, and so missed those two facts
LoganTheLoneWolf chapter 11 . 2/15
great read 5/5
soggy noodle chapter 2 . 2/3
Let me preface this review by stating, THIS IS NOT A FLAME!

With that out of the way, I have to say I am not a fan of OCs having major roles to play but stories that have that sort of thing don't necessarily turn me off to them; it's all in the presentation.

Unfortunately, I feel you didn't handle that too well - there was just SO much exposition (so much telling instead of showing) that I found myself skipping and skimming through a bulk section of this chapter.

The fact you have some of them having come into direct conflict with canon characters we know are powerful people and WINNING against them without injury just makes them seem so uninterestingly overpowered (i.e. that 'Snake Queen' woman and Sonshi defeating Orochimaru and Sarutobi respectively). It just seems like you are going further than just stacking the deck in Naruto's favor, you are removing every card that isn't royal or an ace entirely.

Then there was the lack of anyone on the counsel raising the very real concern of any of these new immigrants to their empire being plants on behalf of Konoha.

I just... don't know how I feel about this story; I like the concept but the execution is just not being pulled off as well as some of your other works. I'll withhold my judgement for now - this is only chapter two, after all, and it's just still the prologue so you're still setting things up.
Jeef chapter 11 . 1/23
Absolutely amazing and it really is a piece of art
Monster King chapter 11 . 1/3
Great story I really liked it a lot good job writing the story I liked the pairings and how powerful Naruto got and the plot all in all good job writing the story.
carolyn chapter 7 . 12/15/2017
I have to say good story but I love your quick wit. cleverly apt expression quit amusement with words play