Reviews for Hunter Clarington
jess dennis chapter 10 . 4/9
I like season 4 because when hunter sang whist
E it was lovely and when sabastion joined in it was amazing and I thought they are really hot and in my dreams I was in dolten and I sang my dark side with them and button up my dolten jumper and hunter saw and he said why did you leave your dolten jumper on I said because I want y tell you something an he said what is it I said I love you and I want to out with you and sabastion they said yes I will go out with you and they kissed me and we are boyfriend and girlfriend and when it comes Valentinas day they will take out for a romantic dinner and give me a present and say that I am pretty and said that my hair smells lovely I said thank you and did you have a lovely day.
Kurt ruined it for me
heather Berger chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Hunter clarington is really hot looking guy type for me and I wish he come to my house to looking for me in my bedroom and if hunter clarington found he can ask me to join the dalton actemy warblers to sing and to sty with him
fanficfangirl13 chapter 6 . 10/21/2013
Thank goodness, they finally kissed.
10/10

Rock on
fanficfangirl13 chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Bringing Eli into the fanfic... You, sir or madam, are a GENIUS. An evil genius. Thank you for that.
11/10

Rock on
Guest chapter 11 . 9/29/2013
UPDATE! THIS IS SO GOOD!
ournoisyhearts chapter 11 . 7/20/2013
Okay, so normally I avoid D/s because something about it just squicks me out and I can't handle it, but with Hunter and Sebastian's dynamic...it just fits so perfectly. I also avoid anything Kurt-related like the plague as well, so the fact that I've sat through BOTH of these things should tell you just how much I'm enjoying this fic. I really, really hope you update soon, because I'm dying to know how things will turn out!
SebtasticSmythe chapter 11 . 7/10/2013
What happened? You stopped updating! I'm going to die!
klaineluvr chapter 6 . 5/21/2013
Fina-friggen-ly!
klaineluvr chapter 5 . 5/21/2013
two words; NUDE ERECTIONS
LOL DOL ROFL- I'm litterly on the ground right now
Kobe chapter 11 . 5/18/2013
wow that episode definitely got the blood rushing!
sadiejane35 chapter 11 . 5/5/2013
i really liked that chapter ty so much
The Serene Dancer chapter 11 . 4/28/2013
That was a great chapter.
And finally we see Sebastians feelings about the whole situation. Hopefully they can resolve that.
Cant wait for the next chapter.
SciFiGeek14 chapter 11 . 4/21/2013
this was unexpected, hot, and adorable
Sabah chapter 11 . 4/21/2013
Wow this chapter was the best. I really hope you can make a happy ending with Hunter and Sebastian.
Keep it up!