Reviews for Hunter Clarington
Korbin chapter 1 . 4/3
Please please please continue this. I know life can be very very busy. But this fanfiction/story is honestly amazing. It shows off Huntbastian perfectly, everything about it is spectacular. The Huntbastian fandom is dying off, so they should have something memorable to look back at. This story is memorable, so please consider finishing or continuing this story.
Herperson chapter 11 . 4/3
Omg please finish this! I need to know how it ends!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/27/2015
OH MY GOD THIS IS AMAZING YEEESSSSSS IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS AGH YOURE SUCH A GOOD WRITER I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH!
Lexi chapter 11 . 6/9/2015
Please please please please PLEASE write more! I love your writing style and it would be awesome if you could continue this! Just a thought, but maybe a brotp!Kurtbastian? That would be super cool!
Disgusted chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
You have ruined Glee for me now. You should be ashamed of yourself! After reading one chapter, you seem like the kind of person who should be hung for horrific writing.
jess dennis chapter 10 . 4/9/2014
I like season 4 because when hunter sang whist
E it was lovely and when sabastion joined in it was amazing and I thought they are really hot and in my dreams I was in dolten and I sang my dark side with them and button up my dolten jumper and hunter saw and he said why did you leave your dolten jumper on I said because I want y tell you something an he said what is it I said I love you and I want to out with you and sabastion they said yes I will go out with you and they kissed me and we are boyfriend and girlfriend and when it comes Valentinas day they will take out for a romantic dinner and give me a present and say that I am pretty and said that my hair smells lovely I said thank you and did you have a lovely day.
Guest chapter 10 . 2/20/2014
Kurt ruined it for me
heather Berger chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Hunter clarington is really hot looking guy type for me and I wish he come to my house to looking for me in my bedroom and if hunter clarington found he can ask me to join the dalton actemy warblers to sing and to sty with him
fanficfangirl13 chapter 6 . 10/21/2013
Thank goodness, they finally kissed.
10/10

Rock on
fanficfangirl13 chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Bringing Eli into the fanfic... You, sir or madam, are a GENIUS. An evil genius. Thank you for that.
11/10

Rock on
Guest chapter 11 . 9/29/2013
UPDATE! THIS IS SO GOOD!
groundopenwide chapter 11 . 7/20/2013
Okay, so normally I avoid D/s because something about it just squicks me out and I can't handle it, but with Hunter and Sebastian's dynamic...it just fits so perfectly. I also avoid anything Kurt-related like the plague as well, so the fact that I've sat through BOTH of these things should tell you just how much I'm enjoying this fic. I really, really hope you update soon, because I'm dying to know how things will turn out!
SebtasticSmythe chapter 11 . 7/10/2013
What happened? You stopped updating! I'm going to die!
klaineluvr chapter 6 . 5/21/2013