Reviews for Hallelujah, Or Whatever You Say To The Devil
chibi nee-san chapter 18 . 7/3/2013
Love it! The pairing and their dynamic is purrfect. :)
MTBlack chapter 18 . 2/19/2013
Oh, my. I experienced such a wide range of feelings while reading this chapter.
This time I really wanted to hug Roy without wanting to kick his ass, and congratulate him for I dunno, being okey for at least 3 chapters haha.

Really loved how you manage to follow the lyrics so perfectly

I laughed imagining Superman's pep talks, and Red doing crowd control. And I felt sorry for Ollie, bu, poor him. And then it was like I can't believe I'm reading some sort of Chesh/Roy fluff. It was like perfect, they're not sweet lovebirds, they're sexy and not tender (?) Literally, this last two chapters have left me sort of speechless. So sorry for the incoherent rant.

Have a great week!
MTBlack chapter 17 . 2/19/2013
I died... I think, while reading this chapter. It was so adorable, just the perfect way to introduce Lian. (Yesssss, she finally here to melt more hearts that she can count!)

I was so confused when I started reading like, no, OMG, he's gonna fall for sb else, no, this can't be. And somehow I remembered you'd said that you were sort of saving Lian for later and I clapped and laughed because it was Lian. I loved how it was she who changed his perception of everything.. I mean, love, his own identity and things like that.

I don't know how it is in the comics, pretty sure nothing like the show, but I like to imagine that in the show it was first Lian and then Jade, but mostly the baby girl, who made him finally clean up his act.
aM chapter 18 . 2/16/2013
Ooohhh Chesh/Roy fluff with a side of Lian! Love it! :D
Guest chapter 17 . 2/13/2013
That was a very powerful chapter.
MTBlack chapter 16 . 2/13/2013
yes, yes, I've been subconsciously waiting for this chapter. And it's been more than I had imagined. It must have been really disturbing seeing your own face looking back at you, and not from a glass surface. Really awesome how you described this whole chapter. His thoughts and everything, I think you've captured Roy essence perfectly :) Love to see both of them bonding sometime :)
"But that pain and rage wasn't quite his own; that clenching hand, that bandaged elbow, those hurt eyes weren't quite his own. They were similar, obviously, but untempered by his own years and recent experiences." ha, I love, love,love,love, love this :)

Please keep them coming :) Have a nice day!
MTBlack chapter 15 . 2/13/2013
I must confess that this past weekend I was about to send you a PM to see if you were alive hehe, but fortunately work was like hell and caught me. So I was thrilled to find your replies in my inbox and then when the alerts came oh, my, I clapped and squealed a little bit. Thanks for the little insight of your work you gave me :)

I'm so, so happy you're back. Even though this chapter was so short but then so filled of feelings as always.
I'm gonna pretend I can insert some parts of Break free somewhere here to answer his question. But in the end, kinda it doesn't really matter. I'm very happy you got them together now haha. Lovely, lovely chapt.

Does he even think of the possibility that she may be in love with him, that maybe that's why she came back? I thought he was on the verge of realizing it but... He is too focus on being a clone that deserves nothing, right?
aM chapter 14 . 2/9/2013
I want some more please! Keep it up and update soon!
Stay amazing, my dear.
1054SS325MP chapter 14 . 2/7/2013
Fantastic story and fantastic writing.

Update this ASAP and you've got the promise of more and longer reviews.
cami03 chapter 14 . 1/29/2013
So yes, this is pretty much canon. I am so glad that you decided to write this, it was exactly what I was looking for, and It's awesome! :D
Nice job
PeachBelle chapter 14 . 1/15/2013
Amazing as always!
fangirlofepicproportions chapter 14 . 1/8/2013
You make me a very happy person. You really do.
MTBlack chapter 14 . 1/6/2013
It was so short, yet so filled of action and the last part of feelings! You seem determined to break and reconstruct my heart haha. I'm guessing Roy doesn't know about Lian so far... Is Chesh still pregnant? I like to think she's helping him in more than finding Speedy and retraining him. To me she fills his voids little by little (she supplies with the answers he needs and he's too angsty to find on his own), and I don't know she's kinda been there and is there when not many are... Oh, I love these two.

I'd love to see what Ollie has told him :P haha so I'm gonna imagine it and pretend I can insert it somewhere between canon and your story. In my head, I did follow your advice, and yes, Jade punched his nose after her speech and then helped him train and didn't really restrain :P

You made me fangirl there haha with your reply (I'm still surprised when you reply). Mm I agree with craving for things I haven't seen yet. I have many unfinished docs in my laptop that prove that :P

I really liked reading this chapter. Finally a little light after many shadowy chapters (?) I'd love to see where you're going from here. A little more happiness? Or big clone drama? I'm hoping for the unlike first option haha.
Thanks for the quick update. I finally caught up with you! Yay :) Have a nice day!
Your Candle on the Water chapter 14 . 1/5/2013
Surprise! I've been reviewing on my phone as aM! :)

It seems like Lian is not going to make an appearance in the near future, unless my sleep-deprived brain glided over the parts that mentioned her.

Anyways, I'm going to call it a night-err, morning, and congratulate you on another chapter well done. :)
Guest chapter 13 . 1/3/2013
Im pretty sure its dinah, not dynah
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »