Reviews for Cursed Luck
MusicLover315 chapter 5 . 11/15/2015
Why you abandon story?! I cri evry tme
SomeoneKnew chapter 5 . 9/20/2015
THAT'S WHAT I SAID! I totally said Nico first! He is , like the* shadow-powers-emo-dude-who-is-the-best-type-of-character. He is my favourite*! And wow, Pitch has such a sad past. Also, wasn't her name Mary Katherine or something? Emily Jane? I dunno. Also, WHEN IN AZKABAN WILL YOU WRITE MORE! You haven't written for over two years! This is the kind of story I loathe, where it's wonderfully written, very funny, and then I look and there's no "Next " button! That's so horrible! I always follow those stories, just in case. Regardless, if you don't update by Tom Riddle's birthday I will throw you to the Giant Squid myself. And when you do write another chapter, make it a good one to make up to all your fans for the looong* wait. So UPDATE ALREADY! If you don't I will never forgive you and I will tell all the thousands of HP fans on this site that you like Twilight and then I'll watch you sink under the mob of angry anti-Twilighters attacking you. I am not being Regulus, here. This is a threat that I am fully capable of carrying out, so you'd better update! And now, rereading this, I notice it's just a little bit flamey-sounding. It's not. I make these threats because I genuinely enjoy your work and want to see more, and I also genuinely want more practice at making threats suitable for a Slytherin such as myself. So update or I will be forced to send out the message to the Potterheads of the world.

*this should be italicised.
SomeoneKnew chapter 2 . 9/20/2015
Jack really is amazing. Nico di Angelo is better than Pitch. And Toothiana is an epic warrior queen. Also Haley is SO COOL! I totally want to be her BFF.
SomeoneKnew chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
I found this recommended by GeminiLady21 and I don't regret it in the least! It's super funny, the character is interesting, and I'm glad GeminiLady21 didn't completely copy thisbecause that would have been boring, but instead she made hers so different I don't feel like this is repetitive, so could you tell her thank-you from Mei and the Magical Know-it-All? That would be great! I enjoy reading this! :) Cya, the split-personality Potterhead, Mei and Belle.
Spritefire Of 7 Days chapter 4 . 6/29/2015
What publishing company are ya gonna use?
33rd-Anemoia chapter 5 . 6/17/2015
This is awesome! It's the perfect balance of humor and story. I hope that you are able to continue writing it soon.
Sakura Neko 13 chapter 5 . 11/9/2014
That's really sweet of you, Sara, sending a 15-year-old girl to comfort a Nightmare King who is several millennia old and is fear embodied.

It's not like he's dangerous or anything.
Sakura Neko 13 chapter 3 . 11/9/2014
Stuck with a teenager for 10 years, eh? Well, at least he doesn't have to worry about keeping his pride around her. It's not like she can tell anybody and ruin his reputation.

All in all, he's taking this surprisingly well. Especially the kick to the nads. He didn't even get pissed off about it. Which I suppose makes sense, he was literally killing her.
Sakura Neko 13 chapter 2 . 11/9/2014
I think I might die a little. Laughing this hard can't be good for my lungs.
FearTheNight chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Dear Spark,
Your idea was very original, but why would a human child be in the lair? No child in their right mind would ever venture into the lovely darkness.
Skyuki chapter 2 . 3/15/2014
ack frost IS sexy and u no it, so i like u. quoting north 'A for effort. keep up gd work!'
sxcond chapter 5 . 2/23/2014
Wonderful story! Please update soon! :)
birdlover chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
is this story over?
DelicateLegend chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!
nexumie chapter 5 . 1/14/2014
MORE. FREAKING MORE. FREAKING STINKING MORE. I WANT MORE. I LAUGHED MY LUNGS OUT. I LOVE THIS!