Reviews for Volume 8: Ties that Bind
This by far the best fanfiction that I have read. I have to say I was upset to hear that the series ended, but I recently decided to see if had created any other stories that I might enjoy. I noticed a new story in the Inheritance series and was overjoyed to see that you were continuing it. After rereading the series I will admit my disappointment in hearing that this pokemon fanfiction would be coming to a close, but I'm very excited to read your books when they come out. I will keeping an eye out for them. Keep writing!
Pearson chapter 4 . 2/22/2014
I read this whole series in just a few days, its flipping amazing! Keep writing please I want to know what happens next!
Tanya Adams 64 chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Took me a few whole days to finally catch up with your series. Finally now that I am up-to-date, I can honestly say that I am enjoying your stories so far. And this is coming from a person who mostly avoids Pokemon fanfictions that features an OC as the main character. I can't wait to to see what you have in store in the future and will continue on reading the Inheritance series.

Keep it up!

Tanya Adams 64
MikariStar chapter 4 . 10/18/2013
I can't get around the copy and paste thing on FFnet to put stories into my reader so I'll just follow this on DA instead. XD
MikariStar chapter 2 . 10/17/2013
For some unknown reason Fanfiction Net never sent me the alerts for these chapters. D: And now the site won't let me copy and paste the story to my reader. I'll figure out who to get it into audio tomorrow. I can't believe I missed this for so long!
Rocketlord6485 chapter 3 . 6/7/2013
Yes! You updated! :D

I wonder who those two kids were...

Also curious as to who's running the Shadow Clan now that Sa'lu is out of the picture, as it seems more and more apparent that someone evil is behind thier use of special powers. Ghetsis or, dare I say, Cyrus?

Speak of the devil, I'm eager to see how team Galactic fits into this. Too bad Scarlett got thrown off the trail...

Will Scarlett meet her parents soon? :)

Can't wait to read more! Your storytelling is just so perfectly paced, I love how this volume is unraveling!
Story Hunter chapter 2 . 3/27/2013
This is pretty good, well written and the story is rich. I'll probably go back read the other ones too
Rocketlord6485 chapter 2 . 2/12/2013
Sorry for the late review! Been super busy lately!

Awesome seeing Kair again! I wonder how she'll react to future Scarlett.

The name Rei. Any relation to Pokemon Coliseum's main heroine? Unlikely, but just wondering :) ... Judging from that hint, I assume it has something to do with Kyurem, but I'll be patient and find out.

The idea of Team Rocket "buying" Team Galactic is funny XD

Cyrus is back! Crap! I wonder what Gio and Team Rocket wants with him :O

Intense chapter! And very well written, if I might add! Can't wait to read more!
ShunpoGekigami chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Wow, I read your previous stories in this series, and they're great! I hope you will upload soon!
rosierocks30 chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Yes. You're continuing the series. Anyways i love it. Can't wait for more.
MikariStar chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
This was an exciting post-apocalyptic style start, very sci-fi and dramatic. I do enjoy time travel. I hope Scarlett can save Ash... and the world.
The-Stupidest-Author-Ever chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Epic chapter, I can't wait for the rest of story and to see what happens! I have read all the volumes of your Inheiritance series (even though for some reason I only favorited one) and looked at your drawings. You're such an awesome artist and writer! OMG I feel like such a stalker right now but I just wanted to praise your work.
Rocketlord6485 chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
What a thrilling opening chapter! Great premise, complex and rich storyline mixed with some awesome action! While I'm not entirely sure what's going on, I'm already interested in seeing what happens next. I assume time-traveling will play an integral part in this volume. This should be fun! :D

Can't wait to see what r

While the title clued me in, I loved how you eased the readers into the curse; Sam struggling to hear but blaming blood in his ears and back ground noises and Dean with his eye injury.