Reviews for Watchers From Afar
Nikki Pond chapter 4 . 2/24
plz update! Really hope 11 meets Jack!
KFF chapter 4 . 12/24/2013
Though it's been a while, will there ever be an update? it's a good story. Happy Holidays.
FrankyAnne chapter 3 . 7/5/2013
This is one of my favourite Doctor Who/Torchwood Fanfics, it's really original and well written so don't give up on it.
ILove2HearULaugh chapter 4 . 6/24/2013
Continue the shenanigans! I love it! It's just so random and funny!
Thewhovinator chapter 4 . 6/8/2013
I like the idea of Some one being able to see the sadder more intimate moments of the Doctors life without him knowing. I really like this idea, and Chapt four was my favorite. I'll keep an eye out for new updates ;)
Lister4eva chapter 4 . 4/11/2013
argh it is so annoyin because its like we are seeing what they are seeing and it is do frustrating when it stops. but please please update soon
CastielsSister1234 chapter 4 . 3/14/2013
This is amazing
FrankyAnne chapter 4 . 2/28/2013
I love the idea of this story, also I have an idea. The TARDIS can exist anywhere in time and space, so who says it has to be in order? They can see anything from Rose' s first time in the TARDIS to the Doctors talk with the Doctor after saying goodbye to the Ponds. Might give you something to think about.
monkeymail chapter 4 . 2/20/2013
Don't forget that the Tardis can show stuff from the outside remember, that what the scaner is for...Could you do the mini episodes Space and Time, that would really funny for the other companions to see or maybe good night bad night and first night and last night cause them seeing River and the who wibbly-wobblyness of it all is hilarious, plus the flirting.
insanetumbler chapter 4 . 2/17/2013
I love the idea
Bad Wolf and Timelords chapter 4 . 1/31/2013
Awww. I really never though of how the last companions would have felt if they had seen that. Great idea!
Bad Wolf and Timelords chapter 3 . 1/31/2013
Lol love it! I always loved that episode and I'm glad you did it! :3
Raiyoukai chapter 2 . 12/1/2012
Awesome. That is all.
The Doctor chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
I didn't know Torchwood was watching me! please continue with the rest I love it
OrinokoTheEpic chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
I love this storyline, fantastic, keep going and i'll give a space cookie of awesomeness :D

can't wait to see what happen next.