Reviews for All Those Broken Memories
Scarygamer345 chapter 25 . 10/9
THIS WAS SO AMAZING! It's rare that I find a story so well written, and so enjoyable, and about my OTP. I loved it so much, I wish I could unread it all so I could read it again. It was so good.
thenameyouforgot chapter 25 . 9/25
I actually cried... you are a amazing writer! You managed to make me cry somehow! I love you so much omg my otp is still RomEng but second is FrUK! I love this!
thatoneperson000 chapter 25 . 3/20
Oh my gosh this was so well written! I loved the plot and it was just...amazing! Good work!
chemical defect chapter 25 . 9/16/2015
Love your story, very well structured. Got me thinking though, what if the entire death scene and everything wasn't real? Like a dream or a vision. Like since when can a gunshot kill a nation anyway? That was on my mind since the first few chapters, so I am now convinced Francis' death never happened.
It's-effing-fusha chapter 10 . 9/7/2014
As I can tell, the spell just made their reality an AU. So why/how did it bring Francis back to life? Are Holy Rome, Fritz, Rome, and Germania alive as well now?
Guest chapter 25 . 2/10/2014
And I think I just died. That was so beautiful and sad and amazing... There are just no words. Thank you so much for taking the time and effort to write this.
Guest chapter 25 . 11/25/2013
That. Was. Beautiful. Although I was fully prepared to murder you brutally in my mind when I thought that you murdered everyone. Thank you for the wonderful read! :)
Apanovi chapter 20 . 10/17/2013
China, England, Sealand, go hit EVERYONE you can on the head. RIGHT FUCKING NOW :O
Apanovi chapter 18 . 10/17/2013
Canada and Romano are friends? Aww thats actually an adorable thought :D
Apanovi chapter 17 . 10/17/2013
I first thought that was Americas conservative-republican side that made him act like that towards the gay countries but the actual plot twist makes the story way more interesting than sad politics..
apanovi chapter 16 . 10/17/2013
I kinda love lovino even though i wish England would smack him also, he absolutely deserves it. Also ivan is sorta cute. I like where this story is going. Except the PruCan thing but luckily that is pretty hidden
Guest chapter 11 . 10/17/2013
Ah dont tell me England actually hit Xhina until this happened - although that would be hilarious
Guest chapter 25 . 7/2/2013
I absolutely LOVED this fan fiction! So very much! It's been a great thing to look foreword to, and I believe it turned out very well! I was extremely happy with the ending also! It makes me glad there's not more or it, but wishing for nothing less!
Great job with this fan fiction!
Good luck on all your future stories!
Celina Wood chapter 25 . 6/22/2013
Sweetie, I will support you to hell and back, in a bucket, with flames, on a lake, with crazy ghost-girl-children chasing us.
The reason being... you're a great person, a great writer, and a sweet girl. I love you and don't worry, I'll see you soon.
Remember, Love...
You are /my/ France, the Francis in my life. The one who's strong for me when I screwed up and you're sad too, you're the one who knows me the most, and shares my madness, Mary, this was a great story. Thank you for writing it, I loved it and can't wait for the next one you write, after all... I got the sneak peek -wink wonk-
See you Friday, call me when you find this.
xXPageturnerXx chapter 24 . 6/21/2013