Reviews for How Many Fingers?
TheFlamingOrangePhantomhive chapter 1 . 1/10
I FRIGGIN CRIED. AMERICA...ENGLAND...NO...THIS ISN'T HAPPENING...HOW MANY FNGERS AM I HOLDING UP?!
WhatUpMyPeeps chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Ydrsuycljvoufiuvljvoy! I really shouldn't be reading HetaOni fics right now... I just finished HetaOni and its almost three in the morning...I might just be a /bit/ emotional stressed right now...
Anyway, great story. I know its been a few years but it would be awesome if you continued this. You succeeded in making me cry. That is a sign of a wonderful fic to me. Excellent work!
Peace,
Peeps
Finland0Tino.Hetalia chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
omg YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE THIS! NOW, PLEASE! OMG OMG OMG LOVING IT!
but if you don't i was wonder if it is ok if i do the sequel, or next chapter?
Bloody.-.Fang5507 chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
I do hope you continue with this story...
The-doctor-is-on-fire chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
I- You- just- ASDFGHJKLQWERTYUIOPZXCVBNM I CANT EVEN. HetaOni! y u no be happy!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
New chapter, please lord! It's so good
gohagosa100 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Very very touching
Nope nope I am out of here chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
This always makes me cries every time I read it. That is how good the writing is.
speadee chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Good job on the characters, thoughts, and feelings! I almost burst into tears. America and England care about each other, so they wouldn't want something like that to happen. I'm glad Canada was noticed.
megzee77 chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
This is awesome, I can see America doing this for England :) :) Well done.
SpirtHowler chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
this was good like really good
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
This. Is. Amazingness. Please continue! :D
Ayumu smile chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
This is so sad! Poor America! Can't wait for the next chapter if you do decide to write one!
mintpenguin chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
I was so good! I don't know why, but this made me so sad. I almost cried :o Please please please continue! If you have the time, I think that another chapter would be amazing. Thank you for adding more fuel to my HetaOni addiction XD lol