Reviews for Bad Moon Rising
yulegabriel chapter 3 . 2/19/2014
I love how fluffy it is after the unavoidable roughness of the second chapter. It's adorable! And spooning is always a good thing.
stefanjohn171 chapter 4 . 4/15/2013
Ive have to say, I love you're work. The sex is great, but the stories read like real books. Your stuffs pretty awesome. I hope to see more crossovers like this. You should write some stuff to get published. Thank you for the stories. :)
IchigoChu chapter 9 . 3/31/2013
Good story so far, never read Dean/Hawkeye before but I decided to give it a try. I am wondering if you plan on bringing the angels,*cough* Castiel *cough*, into the story. I personally would like for a certain blue-eyed angel to make a least one appearance. Hope you update soon :)
Guest chapter 8 . 3/9/2013
Have been waiting for an update since soo long ! That was such a good one. I am just hoping for more now but. Another sequel or something ?
M chapter 7 . 3/2/2013
Love it can't wait for your nxt up date
Mayumi89 chapter 7 . 2/7/2013
Oh wow... I only found this set yesterday. I started with "Sometimes You Get What You Need," and I haven't been able to stop. This is positively addicting! Please, PLEASE post again soon. I'm a huge Hawkeye fan, and recently got majorly addicted to Supernatural. Putting these two characters and the two worlds together with such skill, managing to maintain their personalities and 'rules' is a huge talent. Thank you so much for putting this out there for your humble readers to devour. Super hott, and I cannot wait for the next chapter.
PanteraNegra chapter 7 . 2/5/2013
well well well looks like both brothers got lucky, kinda funny the one of clint and dean "Crossed the parking lot about the time you were coming so noisily." kinky.

dying to know who is the one that possessed Tessa, another goddess? or something different? update soon please, i wanna know!

when u named angels i started wondering, is Cas gonna appear here?
PanteraNegra chapter 6 . 2/4/2013
everything is funny when tony is around, that's for sure, "They're after me, it seems. Or else my dad's ghost has bad taste in women." hilarious.

still loving it, is dr. strange gonna appear too?

going for next chap.
PanteraNegra chapter 5 . 2/4/2013
so sorry for my delay on reviews, was out of town, but was so glad to see i had 3 new chapters to read! and i still have two to go! love the way u write both couples, gotta say carol is my favorite in this chapter, she is just so kick ass.

this is getting pretty interesting so im gonna move on the next chapter! love to read ur story
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Thank you for updating so quickly. I have been enjoying your whole series. Your Clint/Dean dynamic is very good whilst keeping them true to themselves. And you have an actual plot! Kudos.
Shazrolane chapter 5 . 1/7/2013
Fun watching the dynamics; I love your interplay between Dean and Clint, and I LOL'ed at "Oh, it is on. I live with Tony Stark and Clint Barton. You don't know what you've started, Deano."
PanteraNegra chapter 4 . 12/26/2012
had to read this two times to get that conversation, and i have the feelling i really didnt got it, but hey its nice to see clint and dean got out, and im sure u will be nice and not let dean end up a werewolf. cant wait for tony to join the fun!
Shazrolane chapter 4 . 12/23/2012
Ack, and so now my earlier guess might turn out to be true after all! What's worse, what if it happens to Clint but not Dean - would Dean have to hunt him down?

Artemis' bow is missing? **grins** What fun Clint could have with that...
PanteraNegra chapter 3 . 12/18/2012
This is getting better and better, completely love Carol on this story, and hope soon enough clint and dean will be safe.

hope to read more of this soon!
Shazrolane chapter 3 . 12/13/2012
So I was wrong. **chuckles** Has happened before, will again.

I will be happier when Dean and Clint are both away from the weres; too much can go still go wrong.