Reviews for Jinchuriki Love: 9 and 7
Please update!
jman47 chapter 9 . 8/5
1 year later nothing shame i like it is a really goo story
helrio uzugaku chapter 9 . 3/28
lol, love it, only question I have is, why the hell didn't the akatsuki think of making a 10 tailed jinjuriki naturally? They are so stupid if it didn't cross their mind at some point in time, considering the leader is tobi, while his patron being Madara who has had god knows how long to plan, would a been so much easier if he did it that way.
fieryfoxpaws chapter 9 . 3/14
haa... it's 2015 now is this story drop? or just frozen
ThatCrazyBrit94 chapter 9 . 3/11
update please.
Kaja'Rang chapter 5 . 11/9/2014
Garbage
Tsukoblue chapter 9 . 7/30/2014
When will this story be updated?
IchigoUzumaki1991 chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
honestly this whole story needs to be re-done. sakura and hinata would never turn evil and kiba is loyal and trustworthy. I just don't like the way this is played out. if you going to make them evil give them more depth and personality, help us believe it.:(
oppaihammer chapter 4 . 5/29/2014
Wow your story seems incredibly petty really..
Oh I get it sakura is jealous and hinata is angry but why would they try to kill a man's wife and kid if they want his love.. It all seems just like a silly hatred you have towards the characters..
Like you actually made sakura into a prostitute..
Why would she ever be a prostitute, I don't get it
She is a ninja and a medical expert and I think she can pay her high bills...
I have read a lot of fics that have bashing, but your bashing is just silly
killersoda57 chapter 9 . 5/20/2014
Great story I hope to see another chapter soon.

-killersoda57
TheBeardedAsshat chapter 9 . 5/4/2014
This is shit.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/4/2014
Please use the thousand years of death on saskey
chuck2012 chapter 5 . 5/4/2014
Not to be nit-picky but I read all the chapters and really liked the story but what was said in chapter four about the relationships just kept bothering me so I went back to check to make sure it wasn't just in my head but its their. In chapter four you state that shino is with ink and choji is with a civilian but in chapter 5 you turn it around and never explain in shino broke up with ono or it was a mix up in typing but if you could fix it or add an explanation to how choji and inorganic got together would be great. Besides that its a really great stroy. Cant wait for the real chapter 9.
Primoris chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
fuck yes duck dynasty that shit is fucking hilarious