Reviews for R and R
susanne isaacs chapter 8 . 5/11
complete the story
Guest chapter 8 . 12/13/2014
Hey! So far I'm obsessed with this fanfiction, and I think your plot is great. The only thing I have a problem with is your lack of using their names. When you say 'the green teen' or 'the empath', as fine as that is, it would be more clear if you used their names more often. Otherwise you are an incredible author and I look forward to future chapters!
(And the BBRae :) )
Guest chapter 8 . 11/7/2014
Omg are you still writing? Awesome! Most teen titan writers have quit by now!
ssjEasterBunny chapter 8 . 10/31/2014
Well alright, another chapter! And we see some serious stuff going on here. So a bomb went off somewhere, but whoever detonated it apparently went to lengths to avoid casualties. And what dis it have to do with the anomalous weather? The distraction theory is plausible, but still leaves the question of how somebody manipulated the weather in the first place.

I thought the team's reaction to these events was believable, especially Robin's. Taking an hour to explain the situation to the public, while he himself had no information, is exactly what he'd get himself into. I'll be honest, it wasn't completely clear what was happening at the moment of the explosion. I didn't realize something was exploding, and I also want sure where the Titans were, relative to it. Were they in the explosion, protected by Raven's shield? Can she generate a shelf strong enough to withstand explosions of that magnitude? Or were there watching from afar?

Beastboy and Raven's interaction at the end started off somewhat predictably, with Raven becoming annoyed and mean as she becomes uncomfortable with how much Beastboy had gotten under her skin. (Or maybe she'll call him "Gar" now) However I did like the little turnaround she did at the end, when she invites him to use her room while she sleeps. Even when trying to push him away, she still succumbs just slightly to the urge to have him closer to her. And of course, it gives you plenty of opportunities for what happens next in the room.
iamking chapter 8 . 10/18/2014
Great stuff!
krostovikraven1 chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
So finally Robin has given in the fun and much needed rest of the team and with Cyborg in charge of planning, ought to be good.
chann3l.0rang3 chapter 8 . 10/15/2014
i don't care if it takes you two months, i'm enjoying this story and if it means you need time to balance everything in your life, then so be it :)

-chann3l.0rang3
sumersprkl chapter 7 . 9/20/2014
I REFUSE TO READ CHAPTER SEVEN UNTIL YOU COME BACK AND UPDATE. I AM NOT GOING TO READ A CLEARLY-MARKED CLIFFHANGER UNTIL I KNOW THAT THERE'S SOMETHING AT THE BOTTOM OF THAT CLIFF. That said, I really like the story so far and you should continue. I really like the little bits of CyJinx, not a lot of people write that and a lot more people should. I'd appreciate it if this story came off of hiatus at some point, hopefully sooner rather than later. I will be waiting very impatiently.
ssjEasterBunny chapter 7 . 4/1/2014
What is happening?! What does "it's not up there" mean?! Unless the Watchtower is falling to Earth, I think I'm missing something. But hey, that's what cliffhangers are for.

I particularly liked Beastboy's and Raven's 'secret' interactions that went on under Cyborg's nose. You conveyed a tone between them that I don't think Cyborg picked up on, and I think they spoke that way on purpose. Given Raven's tendency to keep personal matters hidden, and Beastboy's desire not to give Cyborg any ammo, I can very easily see the two of them keeping their connection discreet (but not 'hidden').

I was less keen about his accusation of her feeling guilty. Admittedly, authors do tend to write Beastboy as more understanding of Raven's insecurities than he probably should be, and so it may be good that you didn't write him to be so sage-like. But I guess the conversation felt a little like "Yes you are" "No I'm not" "Yes you are" "No I'm not". That's my constructive nitpicking.
Caprichoso chapter 7 . 3/14/2014
This is a rushed review, but this tab has been sitting open for a long, long time. I'm making this the first in a burst of reviews because I love it.
You know just how to satisfy the shipper in me while keeping me wanting more.
The idea of some beachfront vacation has been done before, of course, but the way you do it is so charming and so *you* that I don't care. It's a cover of a familiar song, performed with flair and your own personal touches, and I'm definitely bobbing my head along with the beat.
I think my favorite part of reading this story is watching you evolve as a writer from chapter to chapter. This one is, of course, your best, and I'm eager to see more as time and inspiration allow.
Great work. See you on Tumblr!
Montydragon chapter 7 . 3/5/2014
DUN DUN DUN!
simplycarline chapter 7 . 2/21/2014
Yes! Im so glad you updated! I took my time to reread the whole fic to refresh my memory. It's so great and I'm really liking where its going. Keep up the awesome job!
Reginald2387 chapter 7 . 2/21/2014
I enjoyed this chapter immensely, keep up the good writing las! You've got me hooked.
Montydragon chapter 6 . 2/20/2014
I bet it's Slade.

...Dear god, now I sound like Robin.
xFlipJamsx chapter 6 . 8/27/2013