Reviews for My Kind of Rain
legendaryfangirl chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
I love this! I really really like this fic. I love this Daryl! 3
STUPIDPPOYHEAD chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
*Le me just walking through * Ooooo what dis? *reads...nods aprovingly...looks you dead in the eye* keep this shit up *walks away like a badass*
lil joker 1989 chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Omg this was a good one shot :)
Dropkicking Bullet Shells chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Tenderly beautiful, I loved it
Sorry it took me so long (as I'm always saying) to read this, I hadn't realized it was up, and I just suck like that :]
Just the title in itself leaves a ... feeling, like looking at a perfect picture, it's troubiling but in a gorgeous way, you know what I mean?
I loved the last bit, Daryl's, "Nothin' kid. Just forgot how much I loved nature." I don't know if you ment to do or not, but the sentence -especially with it being the ending- really seems bitter sweet. It reminded me of Team Prison's situation, and the fact that the group hasn't just been able to just enjoy the little things.
Amazing as always :]
MinuteCloser2Failing chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
I don't hate you. Doofus. And I don't hate this. At all. Quite the opposite. Oooooo love in the raaiinnnn. Hot. And cold. Andhooottt. Zombies were watching them but it's alrighhhttt. Sexytimmeess. Hehe. That was so sweet. :) I love it, as usual. Bleh.
silentnyx chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Well that was all kinds of lovely!
SparrowofTruth93 chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
This is how I die, the joy is too great!

I love you!

I don't have words. The way you made Daryl so passionate, the way the rain played in, the love! Everything was just so perfect!

Too many feels!