Reviews for Tales Plainly Told: An Alphabet Fic
rubberleg chapter 18 . 4/6
Very enjoyable update - I like the take on what the different N ranks entailed
kerapal bubbles chapter 18 . 4/5
Hey! Glad you're back! I love reading about the experiences Thena has gone through. Non-canon it may be, but you just give amazing imagery to the struggles Shepard probably would have had to go through. Especially for a 'middle-ground' Shepard (colonist/sole survivor). You briefly hear about what they went through in the games, but you never get to see what that did to Shepard. I just love what you do here. I'm glad you've updated, thank you so much!
servantofclio chapter 17 . 11/10/2014
Oh, nice chapter! I like the long routine of getting back into duty rotations. I love that her invitation to ICT comes after a period of steady, solid work. And so nice just to see Thena again. :)
PancakeLove chapter 17 . 11/9/2014
I am so excited you updated! I was getting worried the story had been abandoned! The chapter was great as always and I'm looking forward to more!
Sian chapter 16 . 6/27/2014
Where is the rest of the alphabet? I'm really enjoying this so far, must know more!
BoutsofInsanity42 chapter 16 . 6/3/2014
Good to see you back. Curious, why do you call her Thena rather than Shepard?
rubberleg chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
Ah - got all excited then when an update for Chapter 16 appeared in my inbox... but 'does not exist' according to fanfic...
rubberleg chapter 15 . 9/9/2013
Very much enjoying this fic, so glad to see an update :)
Epsilon Vega chapter 15 . 9/9/2013
Wow. So I never post reviews, but this fic - and your writing - deserves one. This has become my pseudo head canon for my own Shepard. I usually hate OCs, but I'm totally in love with Tyranna. And Naius. And Thena. Basically everyone. I love this fic and I love you. 3
Vulpixer chapter 15 . 9/8/2013
Yay, for updates! Yay, for Thena getting back on the horse! Aww, for family issues and far too much distance. And hurray, for Garrus popping up! -
BoutsofInsanity42 chapter 15 . 9/8/2013
Finally my favorite Turian makes an appearance. Woo. Good writing sir. Keep it up.
servantofclio chapter 15 . 9/8/2013
Wow, you crammed so much good stuff in here. Thena recovering and digging down to find the resources she's going to need. Tyrrana's such a great and complicated, developed character. And a little drive-by Garrus for good measure. And that last line is a little bit of a stinger, isn't it? She gave up a lot, even if the reasons were good.

(Oh, and Han'Gerrel as nuisance-object of a turian's crush? Beautiful.)
Shootingstar7123 chapter 15 . 9/8/2013
That last part was heartbreaking!

I enjoyed hearing more of Tyranna's story. She's an interesting character.
rubberleg chapter 14 . 6/18/2013
yay - so glad to see an alert for this I'm illicitly reading it at work :) can't wait for more...
kerapal bubbles chapter 14 . 6/17/2013
Wow. That chapter was absolutely amazing! There was so much emotion in it; I just love the way you're telling this story. I really feel like this is a real person I'm reading about. (You're not pulling any of that -insert my life in the story- stuff are you? Because I doubt you've actually been attacked by a thresher maw.) This is really great. And I love Tyrrana; I love her interactions with Shepard. I can see that in the future some (or a lot) of her attitude is going to rub off on Shepard. :)
Thanks for updating; keep going! I can't wait til Garrus shows up. XD