Reviews for Magic & Brush
This is the best fanfic I've ever read.
Alice Forshadow chapter 23 . 3/24
YAY! Happy ending!
This is honestly the most well written fanfic I have ever read. I love the love story, freaked out whenever something bad happened, the humor was hilarious, and I fangirled a little too many times... plus the awesome ship that is sailing...
I'm so reading the sequal.
Alice Forshadow chapter 14 . 3/24
*reads first paragraph, fangirls*
I SHIP IT!
This should be a movie...
Alice Forshadow chapter 13 . 3/24
I'm happy and sad and fangirling all at once!
Alice Forshadow chapter 3 . 3/24
I thought this was really well written out. I just got into the Epic Mickey games and I like the way you wrote this out. I'm writing an Epic Mickey fanfic of my own and this is how I'm getting a ton of inspiration.
I like seeing Prescott act all flustered... 99% sure he has a crush on Cecilia.
I'd love to see you do one on Epic Mickey 2! That would be great!
Darth Becky 726 chapter 7 . 9/13/2016
Ok, now I ship Prescelia. Yes, it's now a word-name-thing-whatever. Point is, I slightly ship them. Slightly. It's the start of an adorable friendship.
Julia Hartle chapter 14 . 3/24/2016
Dis ship gone fleek
Julia Hartle chapter 13 . 3/21/2016
Crap dis ship gone fleek
bailey136 chapter 13 . 9/2/2015
i love it and it made me cry good job author
geekatheartwriterinmind2599 chapter 23 . 1/10/2015
i fell in love with your story! One day i got bored after finishing Epic Mickey Two and i wanted to read some fanfiction, and i found your's! i was hooked. This rollercoaster of a story brought me to tears. laughing fits, and fangirling all over the place. Thank you for your wonderful talent you shared with us in this story and others to come. Thank you!
Juuzo-Can't-Dance-Very-Well chapter 23 . 12/19/2014
I can't believe that it's finished now!
I fell in love with this story and I absolutely fell in love with your writing. Thank you so much for writing this story, it was truly a well done story.
I can't wait for the sequel!
mchap1154 chapter 23 . 12/19/2014
0_0... There are no words... Just happiness, sadness, and every other emotion in between, and BTW... WHAT AN EMOTIONAL ROLLERCOASTER THAT WAS! As much as I didn't want it to end, this is one story I'm keeping in my favorites for good! So many memories, your veiwers will have, we laughed, we cried, we shared moments of panic and tension, but the story managed to wrap its self up quite nicely. I look forward to the sequel, and if it's anything like this one, strap in, because were in for another ride ;D
mchap1154 chapter 22 . 12/18/2014
JUST GET TO THE GOOD PART ALREADY! I got popcorn ready, I got tissues (in needed) and I am ready to know what happens! TIME FOR THE GRAND FINALE!
mchap1154 chapter 21 . 12/9/2014
THE STUPID BLOT JUST WON'T DIE! But on a brighter note, Yensid TO THE RESCUE! Finally a helping hand from her grandfather, with any hope this will be resolved soon, but heaven knows what will happen when he intervenes. Anyway, keep up the awesome work, i look forward to the next chapter!
Gracekim1 chapter 4 . 11/23/2014
Awesome! Plz keep going!;)