Reviews for Magic & Brush
geekatheartwriterinmind2599 chapter 23 . 1/10
i fell in love with your story! One day i got bored after finishing Epic Mickey Two and i wanted to read some fanfiction, and i found your's! i was hooked. This rollercoaster of a story brought me to tears. laughing fits, and fangirling all over the place. Thank you for your wonderful talent you shared with us in this story and others to come. Thank you!
KamaLlama chapter 23 . 12/19/2014
I can't believe that it's finished now!
I fell in love with this story and I absolutely fell in love with your writing. Thank you so much for writing this story, it was truly a well done story.
I can't wait for the sequel!
mchap1154 chapter 23 . 12/19/2014
0_0... There are no words... Just happiness, sadness, and every other emotion in between, and BTW... WHAT AN EMOTIONAL ROLLERCOASTER THAT WAS! As much as I didn't want it to end, this is one story I'm keeping in my favorites for good! So many memories, your veiwers will have, we laughed, we cried, we shared moments of panic and tension, but the story managed to wrap its self up quite nicely. I look forward to the sequel, and if it's anything like this one, strap in, because were in for another ride ;D
mchap1154 chapter 22 . 12/18/2014
JUST GET TO THE GOOD PART ALREADY! I got popcorn ready, I got tissues (in needed) and I am ready to know what happens! TIME FOR THE GRAND FINALE!
mchap1154 chapter 21 . 12/9/2014
THE STUPID BLOT JUST WON'T DIE! But on a brighter note, Yensid TO THE RESCUE! Finally a helping hand from her grandfather, with any hope this will be resolved soon, but heaven knows what will happen when he intervenes. Anyway, keep up the awesome work, i look forward to the next chapter!
Gracekim1 chapter 4 . 11/23/2014
Awesome! Plz keep going!;)
Lollilou12 chapter 20 . 10/30/2014
O...M...G! THIS CHAPTER WAS AWSOME! UPDATE SOON!
Guest chapter 20 . 10/29/2014
HHHHHHNNNNG PLS DON'T STOP I'M LOVING EVERY SECOND OF THIS
mchap1154 chapter 20 . 10/25/2014
O.0... Okay, the best drama is about to begin, and this is gonna be good, pass the popcorn my way! Keep up the awesome work!
mchap1154 chapter 19 . 10/22/2014
Oh wow, you are pure evil... I'M LOVIN' IT! Your story is so totally awesome, and the best part is how you leave us wanting more! And I want more! Keep up the awesomeness! I bet the next chapter will be just as epic!
Jacob Poke chapter 17 . 10/5/2014
This is just how a final battle should start. With the enemy as strong as ever it is no doubt that this will be the best final battle. Though I can't wait to see what the remote the MD has in store, but I am hoping Prescott is the one who risks it all to save his true friend. Keep up the good work!
Lollilou12 chapter 11 . 9/14/2014
I want to see this story completed so make more!
Guest chapter 18 . 9/10/2014
yes yes yes yes please keep going
Lollilou12 chapter 18 . 9/7/2014
Oh my god cecilia dose love prescott! SQUEE! I love romance!
mchap1154 chapter 18 . 9/6/2014
Powers will rise! Emotions will fly! AND TOTAL EXCITEMENT SHALL RAIN! So yeah, keep up the awesome work!