Reviews for Conquer You Twice
Aoyama Mio chapter 1 . 4/4
Dont get the wrong idea okay!? Im not reviewing this because its a story about me and that Katsuragi! I just feel mad that nobody out there cares to write a story about me! Im not asking for your help or anything, i would just appreciate it if this story gets continued. Hear that? Appreciated, not like! Not like i have feelings for that dork, or want to be with him all the time, or have him say sweet words to m or anything! I just want more exposure to fanfiction! That is all.
tsunderes ftw chapter 1 . 4/4
Updates would be much appreciated. I like mio
xellos540 chapter 2 . 3/29
I am a fan of Mio Aoyama and it is disheartening that there's only one story about her, not finished at that.

You said you never leave things unfinished and you'll continue once you get 8 reviews. Well, now you have over twice that number.

The story is good and it has every bit of potential to stay good or become very good or even brilliant... unless you discontinue it...

Long story short: needs more chapters... ASAP.
Isaac Clarke v.2 chapter 2 . 1/4/2014
DUDE I NEED MOAR! No one wirtes about this couple and there needs to be more! PLZ keep going!
MikiCHU07 chapter 2 . 7/17/2013
Y U No continue this? TTTT
Sir Cameron Dragic chapter 2 . 3/20/2013
This chapter really wasn't as bad as you made it out to be. I was actually pretty entertained with this chapter, and I really hope you update it soon because it is a different and interesting idea. Don't be so hard on yourself! You are a good writer, and if you keep doubting your work, then we, as readers, will have a harder time enjoying it, so please, continue this soon because I really think this is a great story that deserves to be updated regularly!
Little Otaku chapter 2 . 3/12/2013
Keep writing this great story.
Good luck.
Benidate86 chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
Ah, there is no harsher critic than the author himself.

I don't get why you're so bothered. It's not crap, yes it was uneventful, but that's normal. Look at this way, if every chapter was 'OMG-breathtaking-amazing-supermegaawesome' stuff, there would be no progression or a climax, would there?

Focus on the rest of story; the trolling and fangirl-ing will come soon enough, when it's time.

Oh, and I'm sorry you were in the hospital. Hope you're better now. We all need all the TWGOK writers we can get.
satan-tan chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Good attempt when trying portray Mio's ojou sama tendancies and archtype. Don't feel bad it is harder than it seems. Keep on making chapters cuz im looking forward on how it will end.
fred28456 chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
a mi tambiƩn me gusta esta pareja en realidad es una de mi favoritas aunque no pase de verdad xD
theneutralite chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
meh don't worry TOO MUCH MAN. even THE greatest STORIES EVER HAVE CRAP MOMENTS
The Immortal Doctor Reid chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
Well, I have to say it wasn't that bad, after all the story's only starting so there isn't really a need to fill up chapters but, as long as they get gradually longer there isn't really a problem
theneutralite chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
meh,mediocre id say
Randomftw42 chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Considering this was given a good review by wrathie himself, I gave it a try...and was not disappointed. Great work and keep it up
The Immortal Doctor Reid chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Please update! This is my favourite pairing in this fandom, and I'm glad you wrote about it!