Reviews for The Kingdom of Caliosteo
WinterGirl chapter 4 . 4/20/2013
I have an OC! Note: She's very, VERY protective of her friends, who ever hurts them will END UP IN THE HOSPITAL.

Name: Selena Sparkz Bones

Age: 15

Appearance: She wears a shirt that is long sleeved on the left and sleeveless on the right, black skirt, red-blood skinny jeans and knee high black boots. She is skinny, she has a silver robotic right arm, black hair and red ruby eyes.

Personality: Fearless, gets easily p*ssed off(sorry about the language), cusses a lot when angry, very kind, and VERY protective of her friends.

Vivos: O-Raptor Fiend, Giga Raja and V-Ripper

Bio: She's an orphan. Her parents died when she was 8. One day, she walked on a forest, when a creature attacked her, ripping off her right arm, and scratched her left eye. She make herself a robotic arm, and to a little cat. She also made a robotic wing for an Aopteryx. Her wish is to make friends and be part of The Patrol Team. Her secret job is making robotic parts.
Reshiramluverfusion chapter 4 . 1/6/2013
Yummy...chocolate...anyways, I love your stories! Greatest job on everything!
WinterGirl chapter 4 . 1/5/2013
Awesome! Epic! And now I don't how to describe ir here, but, nah. Happy Birthday, Frostfire05!
SkyWolf907 chapter 4 . 1/5/2013

Ember: I DONT CARE!

Okay anyway thankies XD
Gunsandgames chapter 4 . 1/5/2013
Happy birthday FrostFire! Can you add Ryan? But in this one, his name is actually Ian and he has a very carefree personality AND clean history. He also jumps off cliffs and sends out Waffe, his Coatlus, too.
Vivos: Coatlus, T-Rex (T-Bone), and Proto (Carter)
ilovedogs12 chapter 4 . 1/5/2013
Great chapter! Also, tell Frostfire05 I said happy birthday. But I might as well tell her tonight since I'm planning on getting FFR's next chapter up tonight...

Anyway, like I said, great chapter!
Trin chapter 3 . 12/20/2012
So hi I want an account sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooo bad
ilovedogs12 chapter 3 . 12/14/2012
Good chapter. :D Thanks for adding my OC. :3
Reshiramluverfusion chapter 3 . 12/13/2012
That was spectacularly amazing! That might be a word...but I'll send in an OC soon! .
SkyWolf907 chapter 3 . 12/12/2012
Nah dont worry u can always PM me here or DA im pretty busy too over here :3 I always have short chapters but I got hopefully along one coming this weekend im ganna be updating either friday or saturday maybe
Trin chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
Thanks for using my OC. I liked this chapter but they are rather short. I dont want to sound rude but can you make longer chapters. Thanks so yeah sorry if I bothered you and can I have a Berto as Trent's vivosaur!

Thanks,
Trin your best non-user supporter
WinterGirl chapter 2 . 11/29/2012
Huh, well thats a thing, and thanks for putting Marie! Well I have another OC! Use it well!

Name: Kaiena Nightmare
Gender: female
Personality: fearless, protective, ofensive, doesn't trust a lot of people
Appearance: dark poison purple hair with dark red layers, black top tht covers her braist, gray long sleeves that starts on her shoulders, black skirt, gray boots, black and gray striped collar, black dragon wings and dark pink-ish eyes
Story: She's an orphan because of the cause of ZongaZonga. Now, she has the powers of flying and her nails, wich is the same power of Marie. She only trust people that doesn't lie, she'll be ofensive on everyone exept her friends, that are Lacunae, Ruto and Marie. She wants to kill ZongaZonga for good, and live happy for ever.

And thats all! Sorry that I din't reviewed lately, my puppy died and I became very deppressed, but now I'm feeling better, thank you for everything! And I'm waiting for Emily Nova...
ilovedogs12 chapter 2 . 11/26/2012
Good chapter. :) And anouther cliffy... Anyway, for OCs, I'll give you one of my other OCs who's Ruby's twin brother. :)

Name: Tyson

Age: 12

Appeaance: He has messy black hair, and dark gray eyes. He wears a short sleeved red shirt, a black short sleeved jacket, jeans that stop about an inch above his ankles, black fingerless gloves with red cuffs, and black and red sneakers.

Personality: He's brave, is very energetic, likes to joke around and make people laugh, and when he needs to, he's serious.

Vivosaurs:
1. Krypto (named Krypt, male)
2. T-Rex Lord (you can make it a T-Rex if you need too; named Tyrant; male)
3. Giga Spinax (can be a Spinax; named Spike; male)

Other: He doesn't like ZZ and he has a twin sister that's one of my other OCs (Ruby) and, ...Yeah that's all I can think of...

So, bye. :3
Reshiramluverfusion chapter 2 . 11/26/2012
Noo! Not cliffhangers! Anyways, sorry I haven't said anything! Great story!
ShayminMarx chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
XD I was writing a oneshot about when ZongaZonga was defeated, and it has the same name, ironically! Haha!

Very good story so far!