Reviews for Dead Space: Wrath
Dracona Mortis chapter 2 . 2/11
Oh god, it has been continued! :D
And I'm sorry about your cat D: I kinda wanna ask what happened, but I'm not going to. Although not losing anything I loved in a cruel fashion (Still waiting for my strange thoughts of my arm being cut off) yet, I can understand your sadness. I love cats mightily, and would hate to lose mine in a cruel way. I believe in a heaven for animals as well as people, and I bet he/she is watching over you. (I know I'm weird, but I also think they can understand peoples. AND that some cats are reincarnated humans. Again, I know I be weird. xP) I can't wait for more of your amazing story, and I'm dying to know who the Necromorph with an engineering suit is supposed to be. (Hint hint wink wink?) I have a guess, but I can't know for sure. Keep up the amazing work, (Saw your Isaac Clarke coal drawing, I wish I could draw as well as that, dat thing be BADASS on SO many levels) Altman bless your face.
FtDLulz chapter 2 . 12/24/2013
Hmm, I wish you'd continue this story, but alas, you're probably busy or have abandoned this site. If you haven't, and some things just came up, then an update would be great. I have a question; is her necro eye cured, or on full display? I think I missed something.
Anime-freak-225-0691 chapter 2 . 8/1/2013
Cool your oc is probably one of my favs she is different
hateyuforever chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Soooooooooooooooooooo deeply sorry for the lack of review or messaging for such along time! It's been five months since you updated and just now I'm writing this, so, sorry again!
Your introspective study is as sharp as... something that is very sharp. Your writing style continue to amaze, even if just for a few minutes, dueto the chapter's size. It was still very enjoyable. I must have said it at some point, but I'm still amazed at how you made Challus Mercer into a Not-So-Evil-Just-Plain-Crazy guy. And he had feelings in the end!
Terrific writing. Another thing is, this is the kind of story that the direction in wich it moves it will continue least for me,that is. By now, you could blow up Jupiter(not really since it's space. That's one thing I don't really like about space movies and games and all. Nothing catch fire on space, how could there be such large exp,osions? Dead Space is the best on that factor too. That Iknow that is) and it could be fine.
Sorry if it's confusig, I have dificulty in writing small texts. To clarify, sorry I'm late, and you should take this as a really positive review.
EcoSeeker247 chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
I'm so sorry to hear about your cat. :( And Hurricane Sandy, too.

That being said, this was a great chapter! I love Vivien's relationship with Benjy and how she's more of a mother to him than his parents. That was awful how the other kids were picking on him and I'm glad she was there for him. I can't wait to see how that plays out in later chapters!

Keep it up! I like where this is going!
The Guest Calypso chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Huh, an interesting twist of the games's story, its cool, I hope you continue with this sequel.

Also will she be armed this time? Hoping so...
X-WolfHunter chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
I loved Dead Space: Survival, and I'm definitely looking forward to more Dead Space: Wrath. I hope you keep this up, because I definitely love the storyline so far!
EcoSeeker247 chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
YAY! I loved your first story and I'm so excited to read this one! You really got Mercer's character down pat in this chapter and I can't wait to see what happens with Vi and Zillia this time around.

Keep up the good work! :D