Reviews for The Raven Boys
shanzeh chapter 9 . 10/21/2013
will u hurry up and continue already!? im gettin frickin restless :/
CamaroGirl chapter 9 . 5/31/2013
Omgosh its grawesome (great and awesome) can you please pleasepleasepleasepleasepleeeease update soon?
team gansey chapter 3 . 5/26/2013
omg totes luv it...can u like post the next chapter soon i would so luv to see/read what happens next
fleur delacour chapter 9 . 3/31/2013
aaaaahhhh plz plz update already dekota ! :P
Avis chapter 9 . 3/28/2013
Replying to guest. "Adam...sketchy...can't be trusted"
I too think that Adam will end up bad, if only so Gansey won't feel bad about taking his (Adam's) semi girlfriend (Blue).
Also, Adam's vision in the tree points to him being bad/doing bad stuff.

In regards to the fanfiction, I'm sorry but I don't like it. Try crafting it a little more, using better words, instead of stating what happens.
The OC (Aunty Ella) seems a little improbable, but that could be improved, it depends where you go with it.
fleur delacour chapter 9 . 3/22/2013
oh gawd!
im getting restless!
upload plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :)
love struck chapter 9 . 3/17/2013
Hope you upload soon
fleur dealacour chapter 9 . 3/16/2013
i wanna know more!
who is this aunty? how does she know blues mom?
tell me dakota :P
anywayyyyyz ...wazzup? :)
we miss u ... jaldi jaldi pak ajao plz XD
Ashley chapter 9 . 3/15/2013
I thought you'd never update again! I swear this is the only Raven Boys fanfic I can find and that bugs me but I really like this story. Anyhow, I can't wait to read more, this chapter was short but it seems that there will be a twist in the story. Please update soon!
Ashley chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Love it! Please write more! There needs to be more Raven Boys fanfics because I am dying here waiting to read The Dream Thieves. I need my Gansey and Blue! Hope you update soon:)
shanzeh chapter 8 . 2/1/2013
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa afreen hurry up and write more ur getting me impatient with all this frigging passion goin on! XD
luvn it! :P
Love Struck chapter 8 . 2/1/2013
I love what your doing in the story. Hope you update soon!
RealJennEstrada chapter 8 . 1/31/2013
Cool! Can't wait 4 the next one!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/21/2013
Does any one else feel, that in the the book Adam is sketchy and can't be trusted? Just like to know...
youknowwho chapter 7 . 1/21/2013
write more afreen!
i cant help it!
u sooooooooooooooooooooooo have to make blue and gansey a couple!
they wud be adorable!
i mean...gansey sounds soooooooooooooooooooooooooo hot!
and yes i finally read it all due to ur reminder1 :P
do tell me next time u update !
luv u