Reviews for In The Breadth of A Moment
Epeefencer chapter 1 . 10/29/2016
A very powerful look at Ginny and her thoughts on Harry. I truly loved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
Sooo well written I loved it
TIGERSAGE chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
damn you have a talent for writing woman. i mean that is more emotion i have read in one story than i have in all of my 3 fanfics which make up over 50 chs. damn you have a talent for writing raw emotion. I commend you highly. perhaps i should take tips from you when trying to write raw emotion like cold anger and sadness.
MissScarlettJ chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Awwww Poor Ginny.
Andromeda2000 chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Wow. Just... wow.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
I love your stories. They are truly amazing and at times I believe that you r just like Ms. Rowling. The power of imagination that you hold shines through every story you have written and posted here on . Just bloody brilliant! Keep it up...
I especially love you legacy fics and the after the sun rose series... They just transport me to a world that I wish to get lost in. It is quiet refreshing to read your fics after a long and trying day.. You could say that I use them as a escape from all the devastation and troubles that I tend to face from time to time, to sum this monologue i guess i just want to praise you for your brilliance :)
Maddilyn chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Oh. My. Gosh. This is so powerful I can't... I just... Wow. I was crying. You are SO good with words(: I literally felt Ginny's pain. Just.. Wow. Amazing(:
Rod chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
I have read several of your stories and they wonderful. I am a devoted father who gives his youngest away in marriage in two weeks. In some ways I miss the chaos of your series on the birth of the children. Simply wonderful. You are a talented author. This short story is incredible. Thank you so much for sharing your ideas.
Kieran9581 chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
i think this is a really good story, it really shows everything that went on in Ginny's head at that time but it also gives the readers the battle from Ginny's point of view and generally is really good
theGIRLwhoREADStooMUCH chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
This was really good, I adore stories like this. I wrote one but it was from Hermiones POV and its more of a brother/sister deal, you should check it out if u have a chance, I really loved ur story! :D
Bookslover21 chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
I love it so much! I was almost crying as I read this!
sylvelle chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Well done. You could have stretched it out Ginny's input is a bit choppy but I really liked it. Could have read more.
Nonagall chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
awwww this is really cute! I see you have been busy with the millions of alert e-mails I got this morning, am looking forward to reading them all!
LittleMissMoonbeam chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Aww, precious! That was so emotional. Great job!
AnnabethWeasley22 chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
This is so good! You never cease to amaze me!