Reviews for Waiting For The New Year
The Oracle Sandvich chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
This is so adorable and well-written. Good job :
Faux Promises chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
I don't really see these two are a viable pairing but that being said, I still think you did a great job with this. There's a horrible lack of het in this section for one and it's nice to see someone do a fic using only canon characters together.

And even better to see Scout written as not a rapist. Way too often, and mostly when he's being shipped with OCs, he's like a deranged rapist. We're talking about Scout here for God's sake, he is not a rapist.

The first kiss thing was cute. :p Aw, Scout, you adorable little shit that I want to strangle at times.
TheRavenBlade chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Yay! :D I love Scout and Miss Pauling as a pairing. They're so cute together. Normally, I hate romantic crap, but I guess I like this so much because it's with pairing I actually like and it hasn't been done to death.

A bit of advice, I'd go into a little more description, and at times it was a little hard to follow. Like, I don't remember reading Scout getting splinters from slamming his hand into the table. I just interoperated it as the impact hurt it.

Still, this was a sweet fic. :P I liek it.