Reviews for Waiting For The New Year
Razell chapter 1 . 9/5
He waited up all night by the mistletoe and she didn't come... Of course, she had no way of knowing, but it's still sad. Not as sad as the fact that none of his 'friends' ever come to his birthday parties. I don't even like birthdays, (why should I be happy about getting old?), but that's just cruel.

At least he got his kiss. And she kept protecting him from the others, too, because he's special.

At first, I thought 'He wouldn't be crazy enough to rip off his shirt in the freezing, snowy night.' Then I remembered who you were talking about. He didn't, but he would have if he thought it would impress her.

Scout isn't the loudest, most talkative member of his family? I can't even imagine.

'Really, who couldn't use some bulletproof swimwear?' Miss. P. is always practical. She seems to have a very cold, distant family. At first I thought it was because of her job and only visiting once a year, but apparently they were never very affectionate.

'Come on boy. Come take a drink. This will put some hair on your chest. Or at least try...' Scout can't help it that he's not Australian! He seems really self-conscious about being so smooth-skinned. A lot of people prefer their men like that, though.

Heavy's coat is heavy.

I wonder what The Administrator does for holidays. She probably shoots reindeer, leaves coal on kid's doorsteps, steals trick-or-treaters' candy, poisons heart-shaped boxes of chocolates... I'm sure she has an evil plan for every event.
BlackStormReborn chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
Nice
Sally t chapter 1 . 3/29/2015
this is adorable
The Oracle Sandvich chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
This is so adorable and well-written. Good job :
Faux Promises chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
I don't really see these two are a viable pairing but that being said, I still think you did a great job with this. There's a horrible lack of het in this section for one and it's nice to see someone do a fic using only canon characters together.

And even better to see Scout written as not a rapist. Way too often, and mostly when he's being shipped with OCs, he's like a deranged rapist. We're talking about Scout here for God's sake, he is not a rapist.

The first kiss thing was cute. :p Aw, Scout, you adorable little shit that I want to strangle at times.
TheRavenBlade chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Yay! :D I love Scout and Miss Pauling as a pairing. They're so cute together. Normally, I hate romantic crap, but I guess I like this so much because it's with pairing I actually like and it hasn't been done to death.

A bit of advice, I'd go into a little more description, and at times it was a little hard to follow. Like, I don't remember reading Scout getting splinters from slamming his hand into the table. I just interoperated it as the impact hurt it.

Still, this was a sweet fic. :P I liek it.