Reviews for First Stage
TsunTaiga chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Pretty good! The only problem I noticed was one minor typo, where you wrote "theincident" instead of "the incident."

I must say, Yukiho's dilemma sounds a lot like what Yasuna experienced in Kashimashi, where she had such an extreme phobia of men that she was literally unable to see them as anything other than grey formless blobs. Naturally, this turned her lesbian, because why not?

Anyway, I look forward to future installments
Kortir chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
All the feels, Kiri! All the feels!
It made me teary-eyed the first time, and did the second time when I re-read this so I could post a review and close the tab. You did an incredible job of finding an interpretation to Yukiho's fear of men, even if it was rather controversial. I wouldn't wish such a thing on anyone, and I hope that the canon explanation is a bit less dark, but that doesn't take away from the fact that your writing is quite remarkable and it was well worth reading. I'll be watching for whatever you write next!
Cronomon chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Ah, I get it... the reasoning behind why Yukipyon's so afraid of dogs and men! That's really clever how you connected it to her supposed position as a yakuza princess. And then, of course, her best friend signing her up for 765 Pro. I love how everything turned out to be related to each other, and how Yukipyon's backstory isn't all happiness and humor. It's actually pretty depressing... Ah well, this is certainly intriguing! Looking forward to the next chapter :3