Reviews for Friday Night at 8
this is beautiful
Meganp chapter 4 . 9/6/2019
Awww 3
cherithcutestory2 chapter 4 . 12/31/2013
Rereading all your fics, and they're just as good the second time around. I love this one so, so, so much. :)
YoreReader chapter 4 . 11/10/2013
I'm sure glad as well.

I love this story. I like that you went slowly but surely. But what I love most is your way with words and characterization. Their interactions are natural and like an extension of the show. I'm not sure if I'm explaining myself well...

Thanks for this story. I enjoyed it.
sleepmybeauty chapter 2 . 9/7/2013
I'm really enjoying reading your stuff; you have such a great grasp of their personalities and characters, I can't wait to read all of your fics. keep up the great work! :D
Damonficgirl chapter 4 . 1/20/2013
another great fic
das1771 chapter 4 . 11/28/2012
I'm still the 'geeks gone wild' comment - loved it. Anyway, love the story and fact that they are trying to get to know one another on a more personal level. Looks like a few of the misunderstandings and hurt feels are going to get smoothed over finally. Really enjoying your story.
Hufflelove412 chapter 4 . 11/27/2012
Love what you added in chapter 3! Very cute, just what it needed!
Dianna chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
AWESOME! Keep Going!
Marcia Litman chapter 3 . 11/26/2012
That was so great, they all playful, and I almost died with the stoled kisses. just some tips: you can work a little in the descriptions, especially in between diaogues. show us all the scenario and the gestures. the most you made the description the most you gain us.
congrats.
Marcia Litman chapter 2 . 11/26/2012
Oh, I liked a lot that conversation, that secrets, so beautiful.
Marcia Litman chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Holly shit, that's a really great start. I mean, yeah, I needed to read somethig about they dating, and this is just great.
I have to tell you, this is a great writing and the way you did the dialogue, so like the show, OMG.
CrazyPixie chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
Little bit in love with you since Mingus...aww perfect. I always thought so too
bookish327 chapter 4 . 11/26/2012
Great fic once again. Excellent characterization; you got them exactly right.
Hollarious chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Omg I love it. It's perfect. It's far TOO perfect. If this doesn't happen on the show when it comes back, exactly, EXACTLY this, I'm going to test drive a convertible and cry.

...I dunno what that meant. I'm sorry. All I was really trying to say was, I *LOVVVVE* THIS! You do an amazing job at writing this adorable pair!