Reviews for Sparks in the Night
BLANK ACCOUNT LADEDADEDA chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
I didn't think it could get any cuter. I want a drunk Blaine!
hma1010 chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
so cute!
Mm.Mystery chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
I like this. Imma keep pretending that Kurt planned that Blaine would pass out because no way in hell is Kurt Hummel doing the nasty with a drunk boy, unless he is drunk too, and clearly he is not.
JustAGleek6 chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Aw so cute :) I love the whole idea of New Directions having a night out together and I love stories where Blaine gets drunk because he gets even more adorable (if that's even possible) :) Though I must say it was surprising when he asked Kurt to 'reschedule', it wasn't like him :')

The best line in this would defiantly be the one Blaine made on Orion's Belt :)

Love this! So adorable. I liked Kurt's frisky side- yes, I did say 'frisky'. And drunk Rachel was bang on character. It's funny how she can be annoying even when she's drunk.

Hope there are more camp nights because this was amazing. Keep up the good work!
Karasu the Dark One chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
I imagine there should be one hell of a story for Puck's "kissed a dude" moment. I'd love to know the details of that, if you'd be willing to tell! (can it be Karofsky? please oh please oh please?!)
whitleigh392 chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Drunk Blaine is adorable. Loved it!
AngelisIgniRelucent chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
ok i cannot believe i didn't read this earlier. I AM SCANDALISED. BECAUSE IT IS PERRRRRFECT. DRUNK!BLAINE IS LIKE MY FAVOURITE THING EVER, AND YOUR DRUNK!BLAINE IS THE BEST! ALSO Just because I'm the only one not drinking doesn't mean I'm not having fun. SO MUCH YES TO THAT LINE. BUT UGH THEY'RE ALL CUDDLY AND ADORABLE AND AHDOAHSDJLANDWLEN. THE NEVER HAVE I EVER WAS BRILLIANT. ESPECIALLY SAM AND DYING HIS HAIR OMG :') BUT OMG BLAINE GENUINELY APOLOGISED FOR NO OUTDOOR SEX AND I SNORTED TEAS OUT OF MY NOSE BECAUSE IT WAS SO FABULOUS. NOW I NEED TO CLEAN IT UP. SO I'M GOING TO STOP THIS REVIEW NOW. I LOVE THIS I LOVE YOU
Joanie chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
No, this was wonderful! All the Original Glee Clubers. It was so much fun with Blaine such a happy drunk and all over Kurt. And all of them were such good friends. Oh, I miss that. But your story brought all of them back. And I loved the last line from Kurt so much. Klaine-Klisses to you!
FireAngel5683 chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Awww sweet story.
imaginess chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Yeaaahhhh buuddyyy! Sexy times all around! Woot woot party! Buh Buh Buh Buh buh buh buh Buh!
thewitchofthesou chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
I LOVE THIS! It's in charactor, love love love. So many people get Kurt wrong, but I think you captured him
MyMagentaPeach chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
real sweet, so very :) nice change right now from the sadness of most klaine stories
theend.edmond chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
loved it
Zora chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
This was fabulous. Thank you.